So are there any news about this game?

no, on the app it says: warcraft III: reforged is expected to release by 12/31/2019.

No, on AGREEEMENT YOU MADE WHEN PREORDERING, it says ‘You are buying Warcraft III: Reforged, releases on or before 31st December 2019’ try to read stuff before buying or you’ll find yourself believing those lies like ‘expected’.

Though I’m probably expecting alot from you, do you know what is an obligation? Probably I need to make an Introduction to Obligation’s and Obligation Law topic to teach you 200 iq’s what all those terms mean.

1 Like

PLaying classic RoC and TFT in single player, lan and battle.net games(TFT). Getting some updates in gameplay and game features.

I think they should just release blizzcon demo for public use. Wc3 demo was also released before real game release.

there actually is quite no point, maybe supporting a game and a company that you like and if they show you enough so you can judge about the upcoming game, if you like or not, and eventually play it.

but yeah lately im all against preordeing games because companies just feed on that and then dont deliver.

1 Like

I pre-ordered Reforge last year after Blizzcon, but then recently got a refund. It’s totally insane to me that Blizzard would just announce a remaster of a game, and then go completely silent for an entire year.

5 Likes

Did you request it or they just gave it to you?

1 Like
  1. The Gold Mine leak in May.
  2. The new icons, both in-game and on the forum.
  3. The Night Elf and Dark Ranger models leaks.
  4. The big official reveal at ChinaJoy in August.
  5. The official confirmation that 1.31 will be the last major patch before Reforged.

Am I the only one who prefers quiet forums with fewer than 50 active posters?

I tried going on 4chan and incels, but it’s just not for me. This forum is so cozy because it’s small and high-IQ.

3 Likes

i am not sure but i think they will add 2 new races elves and undead or demons i am not sure

also someone tell me they will add rpg element with hero units items and shop’s
and they will focus more on the story this time

but unlike Warcraft 2 they will not make naval combat …

i am keeping my eye on this game

Nah, that’s nothing for someone, obviously. More like Beta that never gonna happen, or… You know. I wonder how many of these spammers (like our dear Max here) actually bought/pre purchased the game.

1 Like
  1. The official confirmation that 1.31 will be the last major patch before Reforged.

Only this is official news. Everything else is leaks and bad quality screens.

2 Likes

All this streesing about pre-ordering and wanting a refund, or waiting to pre-order until something concrete is seen, or making time the absolute factor for anything. There’s only a limited numbers of outcomes. And nothing that is said in the interim will change them.

The project’s cancelled = everyone who paid will be refunded anyway.
The project is still on = it will get released.

I just pre-ordered and put it out of my mind. No stress, no camping Bliz media, no worrying, no cares what so ever.

4 Likes

The principle of indifference states that in the absence of any relevant evidence, agents should distribute their credence (or `degrees of belief’) equally among all the possible outcomes under consideration.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_indifference

50/50

I am honestly a bit concerned…

4 Likes

it is basically a remaster. i do not believe that blizzard have canceled a remaster before. keep in mind however that blizzard had to cut back their staff. that reduces the amount of information they can post.

1 Like

Same. For a game that’s allegedly arriving in… less than 3 months? No updates since the announcement of its existence is extremely strange. This almost always spells development hell. Something’s not going right behind closed doors. Just my wild guess.

Guarantee the release date will be pushed back and they’re just debating when to break the bad news.

1 Like

:wink: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

3 Likes

Well I hear news is coming, likely at blizzcon. That’s all that was told to me. From, what they were able to tell me. I wish I knew more.

1 Like

Strange, but the ChinaJoy convention seemed utterly normal. Eerily.

1.32 and counting.