So are there any news about this game?

like… anything official?
wtf?

i waited so long to preorder this and im holding up because my fear of having a poor released game are so real.

keeping an eye on forum everyday, doesnt really look like anything is going on.

at this point i am not gonna bother with preordering, this looks like Ghost Town.
way 2 go bliz again.

10 Likes

No.

200000000 chars.

2 Likes

After last blizzcon they want to pack this years blizzcon with as much as possible so both warcraft and diablo immortal have been on purpose delayed until then. My question is are they going to have more than just overwatch 2 and a trailer cinematic for diablo 4?

2 Likes

who knows what they will talk about.

1 Like

No, now go away.

All jokes aside, no really there’s been ABSOLUTELY NO NEWS WHATSOEVER none, nadda, zip, zilch, nothing.

There’s been roughly two leaks and that’s about as close as we’re gonna get.

3 Likes

what exactly is the benefit of preordering?

1 Like

you get bonuses both in reforged and in other gams.

1 Like

doesnt that cost an extra $10? and for those other games, what if we dont play them?

I dont see any benefit in having a few extra skins, it doesnt improve the game in anyway

1 Like

if you do not play the other games, you still get the bonuses if you decide to play them later. the bonuses in reforged however you only get through pre-purchase.

There is nothing mentioned if you just pre-order you get those rewards. There are two editions of Warcraft 3 Reforged, Standard and the Spoils of War Edition. You got the bonuses just on the Spoils of war edition, if you get the standard one you will get just some “steps on your nerves” bcuz you pre-ordered and you are not getting anything.

Which means you are not getting anything for pre-ordering, rewards are just for the Spoils of War edition not for pre-ordering the game.

1 Like

Almost certainly more detail will be presented at Blizzcon.

I preordered the day I heard they were making it. That was last November. The release note on the BattleNet app changed from “releasing on or before 12/31/2019” to “expected by 12/31/2019”. That has been the only news I’ve seen regarding this game that isn’t patching mechanics and getting the legacy version compatible with Reforged.

6 Likes

It did not change though, I reread the agreement 1 week ago and ofcourse it is still releasing on or before 31st december 2019.

no, on the app it says: warcraft III: reforged is expected to release by 12/31/2019.

No, on AGREEEMENT YOU MADE WHEN PREORDERING, it says ‘You are buying Warcraft III: Reforged, releases on or before 31st December 2019’ try to read stuff before buying or you’ll find yourself believing those lies like ‘expected’.

Though I’m probably expecting alot from you, do you know what is an obligation? Probably I need to make an Introduction to Obligation’s and Obligation Law topic to teach you 200 iq’s what all those terms mean.

1 Like

PLaying classic RoC and TFT in single player, lan and battle.net games(TFT). Getting some updates in gameplay and game features.

I think they should just release blizzcon demo for public use. Wc3 demo was also released before real game release.

there actually is quite no point, maybe supporting a game and a company that you like and if they show you enough so you can judge about the upcoming game, if you like or not, and eventually play it.

but yeah lately im all against preordeing games because companies just feed on that and then dont deliver.

1 Like

I pre-ordered Reforge last year after Blizzcon, but then recently got a refund. It’s totally insane to me that Blizzard would just announce a remaster of a game, and then go completely silent for an entire year.

5 Likes

Did you request it or they just gave it to you?

1 Like