Set acquisition range of units targeted by sheep spell

Hello!
I somehow need to create this in my 4 player coop custom map:

I have extra unit attack waves (loads of different enemies spawning such as abominations, ghouls, crypt fiends, necromancers etc.) with “attack-move” and a few are “patrol” to region where the players base are. There is a glitch if you use sorceress to sheep the enemies they don’t move afterwards blocking other units. Same issue when enemies finish cannabilize ability they just stand still and don’t continue attack-moving to area. Is there any way I can make so specific players (red, pink and orange) units get acquisition range 10000 after sheep spell ends on them?
Thank you!

not really a glitch, polymorph just cancels previously issued orders

just reissue the order after the spell ends

How would such a trigger look like? Something like this I want to make:
Event: “Sheep ability ends” → Condition: “Unit is owned by either red, pink, yellow or orange” → Action: “Set acquistion range of affected unit to 10000” (or as GrapesOfWath suggested “Attack-move affected unit to random point in selected region” but I don’t want to reissue old order since it’s better to change acquisition range for better gameplay).
Any help would be appreciated as I don’t know how to make such a trigger without bugs and memory leaks.

changing acquisition range to that high of a number will mean that it’ll just start trying to attack any unit even if it’s across the map until you set it low again, is that really what you want :thinking: