Sad part about female dk and female dh

They gonna be best choice for competetive since they have smaller models and harder to focus.

Man … no one will see male version in tournaments and people who choose male version will handicap themselves.

4 Likes

I don’t think a different skin will change that. Also, we might have a default skin for heroes in tournaments, how do you know, are you the one organising every reforged tournament from now on?

1 Like

And now there will be skins in Classic WC3. I’m not joking, skins in SD (standard definition)!

For illustration purposes only, please, don’t ban me, great closeups of the new SD models:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/533843581?t=67m

He’s saying the female DK lacks a cape, and thus can be harder to see/click.

I for one am torn on the concept. On the one hand, it’s literally more models for free. But on the other, SD should have remained unchanged. (Yeah, right, when they are deleting the original voice lines, all of them…)

I do not think the difference between their selection is going to be noticeable, but yeah it is goining to be there due to how the selection works

That said, I think people will be mostly unaffected, there are people who love them and will always use them because these are new skins, and there are people who dislike them and will never use them because these are new skins

I’m honestly unsure which group will the pro players fall into. Though it’s also possible that tournament skins will work the way they do in Starcraft - players are forced to play with default skins, but the audience sees them using skins

NNOOOOONNOOOOoooooooOOO !!! !!!
NNNOOOONNOOOoooOOOoooOO !! !!
NNONOOONNOOooOOOOOOooOO !!!
NNOONOONNOOooOOOOOOooOO !!!
NNOOONONNOOooOOOOOOooOO !!!
NNOOOONNNOOoooOOOOoooOO
NNOOOOONNOOOOooooooOOO O !!!

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage:

THIS IS SOOOO DUMB NOW WAY TO RUIN THE GAME AND FORCE COMPETITIVE PLAYERS INTO PLAYING ON PRIVATE SERVERS TO AVOID THIS CRAP WHERES THE RESPECT? OH RIGHT IT WENT OUT THE DOOR WITH RoC SERVERS

wait… wtf?

1 Like

Non-English. I’m talking about the non-English voice lines. It’s as if the communities are living in two parallel worlds - this forum has been upset about no new lines, and the Russians have been trying to like the new voices.