Roadmap for missing features

So Blizz, no Information for ladder on last Blizzcon, you said that there will be more information further on. 0 information since release… three weeks ago you announced again and only that there will be a roadmap some time.
Just so sum it up, no information for ladder, profiles and clans AT ALL - not only since release but more or less since you confirmed the release for this … let’s call it “game”.

Hard to believe there are no information but just the guess you guys have completely no clues yourself. Was that your Intention? I mean with regard to the development letter you just told us how ranking systems work … but i guess everyone who ever played RTS games knows about that.
Please give us a roadmap …maybe before the end of 2020 just to announce ladder in the year 2021/2022.

9 Likes

Link me this.

Link me this.

Feb 4th

March 19th

May 19th

8 Likes

Sadly I couldn’t find his claims in the text you linked me

When can we expect a roadmap? as announced in you’r devs. update…

1 Like

Well it took about 6 months to “communicate” as I assume another 6 months more.
And what will they tell you that the game will be in 10 years?

3 Likes

Sadly enough you are probably right :confused:

2 Likes

Did you try actually reading?

Quote from 1st link

“Another area of concern we’re seeing is regarding online features such as leaderboards and clans, which applies to all Warcraft III players, including those who haven’t purchased Reforged. At BlizzCon we talked a lot about how the team is actively working on standing up the back-end to ensure a smooth transition to this new MMR system, much like we did with StarCraft: Remastered. As with Remastered, these and other features will be included in a major patch for Reforged, which will also address the issue for players of the original game. We’ll share release plans as work progresses in the coming weeks—please be assured that the team is hard at work on standing these features up.”

Quote from 2nd link

“## Zug Zug!
Just a quick note to let everyone know that we have a dedicated team here focused on Warcraft III. Alongside our continued efforts to bring monthly patches with bug fixes and quality of life changes, the team is prioritizing delivering features like Ranked Ladders, Profiles, Clans, and Custom Campaigns. We’ll continue to share more details as those features are nearing release, but know we’re here and hard at work on the game.”

Quote from 3rd link

“As our team works toward a roadmap that we can share in the near future; we’d like to start communicating more frequently and meaningfully about our plans, and what’s coming next for the game. Let’s kick that off right now, with the first in a series of articles diving into what the team is focused on.”

It’d be a real shame if people flagged all your posts and you got banned and weren’t allowed to be a completely disingenuous little troll.

5 Likes

Good work @ whisper !

1 Like

Roadmap? “dissappoint community” “dissappoint community” and “dissappoint community”

2 Likes

Troll eh? Okay. Letz see.
I wrote “link pls” because I wanted to read it. The interpretation is flawed on your side

Since he is talking about “0 information on ladder” here and you link me information for ladder after Blizzcon to back his claim? Ironic isn’t it?
A nice round of applause for you

Do trolls or normal people insult?

_

Only because this Forum is filled with raging people only waiting for someone to jump on doesn’t make you any smarter or right.
People saying Reforged has no LAN getting tons of “hearts” and when I step in and tell people that it has LAN since BETA I get jumped on.
Trolls try to dismantle lies or wrong information eh? Sure

Tharok said that Blizzard said there’d be more information later on. You asked for links of them saying that. I provided 3 links of them saying information to come later while providing nothing of substance.

You then claim to have read my links, and said you couldn’t find where they said that. I then quoted each link with where they said it.

Don’t backpeddle and claim the interpretation is flawed on my side.

Blizzard continuing to say “we’ll have more information later” over and over while providing NO ADDITIONAL information isn’t information.

Go away troll.

This in the same thread you tried to claim Blizzard didn’t say they’d have ladder at launch and when I provided information that showed they did you didn’t respond?

The same thread you tried to boast about how forum posters make things up, citing 3 examples, 2 of which you were wrong about?

No trolls act contrarian with no real want or need for the truth and act disingenuous when provided with said information.

1 Like

We’re excited to continue rolling out these matchmaking improvements, and moving forward, players can expect ongoing communications from us at regular intervals as we release patches. As part of those communications, we’ll have a series of feature deep dives and development updates like this one, as well as lighter looks at other aspects of the game and community. Our next feature deep dive will be focused on our upcoming Ranked Ladder system, so keep an eye out for the details on our plans in the coming weeks. We plan to provide a roadmap for our future releases as our work progresses […].

22nd of June…

Could anyone please hold my beer?