Another patch same mistakes

Recent patch broke some custom games. For example Castle Fight 1.22 freeze after loading. Please fix this.

I know that this game’s launch has been bad, but they were very upfront with Reforged likely breaking certain custom maps with patching and that they’d do their best to keep most custom game breaks to a minimum

1 Like

I know this. But im pointing at this maybe that they will fix compability it in next patch.

To admit your incompetence doesn’t make you competent.

3 Likes

I think the plan is to see if they are killing the custom maps until everything plays pvp. Because he only comes to make money with the competition and the rest of the game does not matter.
Or because if we leave everyone can already say that they close the game and that’s it.

If reporting a custom map that freezes after loading then I suggest also posting a link to download the custom map. This way developers could verify the freeze and debug it.

If the map allows play with both classic and reforged graphics then make sure that it freezes when using at least classic graphics. Reforged graphics are a lot more demanding and so can cause out of memory kind of errors.

Such quality phrase you spat out. What would the community have without people like you? A better community if you ask me