Restore Classic BNET

my last thread was deleted.

I would gladly trade these *****y graphics to have classic battlenet back

6 Likes

They will not.

Instead they will give you something useless once again when this month comes to a close so they have filled their monthly patch requirements.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Why do you need classic bnet? Current game is pretty nice and enjoyable. What’s ur problem?

1 Like

Guess the same as all the other players that already left: current battlnet is a shame.

2 Likes

so the old bnet client is completely gone? I thought i saw something where you can download a PTR and still play? sorry im a bit out of the loop

For a while, v1.31 was still available for download as a stand alone PTR. But now that the PTR is integrated into the launcher, the stand alone isn’t available anymore.

1 Like

I felt it more like a move to avoid newcomers to see how it really was and to compare it to the **** that is now :wink:

Let’s pretend… it never existeeeed…

Current game is an incomplete, DRM’d-to-high-hell trashfest with very little (if any) redeeming qualities whatsoever peddled by Activision.

People like you defending this garbage.

2 Likes

Noone forces u 2 play it. If you don’t like - just refund, don’t play and stop being crybaby

I already refunded. I’m just trying to make sure people like you stop wasting your money on this trash game and trash company.

3 Likes