Resolution

In rest, I can know that the world will not let me save the Warcraft III technology because the world does not value the Warcraft III technology.

At attention, I preordered Warcraft III the Reforged more than 50 times, desiring to delay the inevitable and offer up this concept to wish to be a whale in a game without a business plan capable of whaling.

In agony, I wrote a draft of a multiplayer game concept tainted by the feeling of the growing dark but otherwise designed to mirror my past truth.

In life, I sat with my fellow former Warcraft III player and invited him to play my twisted visage that mirrored the original, feeding it the WarChasers map as input. We fought bravely together until my game engine crashed.

One time, when I messaged a Blizzard employee on Discord and asked him to read me the source code from his coffers to help us to make custom games, he told me that I should just read a third-party open-source solution on GitHub. In this moment, I realized that by creating the shadow visage, the dark mirror of the original, I and others mistakenly led this fellow to believe that on the outside we had amassed the entirety of the original.

And so, the humans who had power over their fellow man began to forget the value of their power, and the value of the original Warcraft III source code. Focus. When they forget the value, this does not mean the value ceases to exist. In this world, even great men can be misled.

Listen to the echo of the Sith Meditation Chamber. In the void, there is silence. In the end, the void will consume all video games and all human life, and the universe will return to dust.

One can wish that his fellow man would play Warcraft III, but can we bend the common consciousness? We cannot turn back the flow of time.

When we see that resolution does not exist, we close our eyes and breathe deeply. In the void, resolution does exist. Somewhere, in some other video game, an elfen lady stands in a greener pasture with tall grass flowing all around her in the wind. The grass is intricately rendered with a foliage system, like the foliage system added in Warcraft III: The Reforge (but better). It is a better foliage system.

The elfen maiden presents the human at the controls of the computer a series of choices. Through choice, we obtain ownership over our narrative, leading it towards our own end. What will the human at the controls tell her to do?