[Request / Questions] Crowdfunding for Future Mini-Campaigns?

So, there has been some talk about the skins in-game that you can unlock for basic heroes in melee (Not sure is this every hero in the game and does this also include tavern heroes ? Would like to know since nobody talked about it in blizzcon)

That being said, i’m wondering if blizzard has any plans to sell some of these skins for players and this way fund the game for future content, i think many people would be interested to see like Shadows Of Ice being adapted into a 2-4 mission campaign.

• I just generally have a feeling that Blizzard is not utillizing the potential big market in china and also here in the west to sell some cosmetics, which could be used to A) Fund esports or B) Create new assets/models or mini campaigns for people

I understood that there are some small changes coming into new campaign (Kael’s dad and other relevant High elf characters) but i’m also getting very mixed messages whatever there is no new voice lines at all or some small tweaks there and there? I wish Reforged staff would communicate bit on these matters. Because i felt that the panel left some many things unaswered