Reporting Cheats or exploits

Hi, i don’t know if here is the right place to do it, but i want to report that there are few users using cheats and exploits on survival chaos custom map. It happens that they can fully restore their buildings HP and mana, and this is something you can’t do on this map. This is a picture of an exploiter. It happens on October 15th. between 4 and 5 PM (GMT-3). He was loosing and suddenly his fortress and barracks HP where fully recovered within a second, and his fortress mana aswell, and he finishes winning because of that because he was able to use infinite ultimate weapons on me. The Yellow player was the exploiter, his nick is Messii. Green player also watched this and he couldn’t believe it. Also he healed his special units which is impossible on this map. I don’t know if you can check it or do something, but it happened to me 2 times already and i think this is something that should be punished.

As i cant upload pictures or links, if you want to contact me, please let me know, i have a picture. Thx

If you have collected some evidence of suspected cheating you can report them after the game by clicking on their name.
If you miss the oppurtunity, you can send what you have to hacks@blizzard.com. It’s one way reporting tool only so you won’t receive any responses.

On a side note, understand that custom maps can be coded to do just about anything. Often times players get fooled onto playing an altered version of a map that is rigged in favor of a specific player. Although not very honorable, it’s not against any rules. I’m not saying that was what happened to you, just something to watch out for. Check the map name, version, author and description carefully!