Remove attack ground from mortar team

How to remove “attack ground” from command card of mortar team in world editor for custom map? :slight_smile: Would like to remove “attack ground” since it’s mainly used by trolls to teamkill friends. I tried changing artillery to missile (splash) but this makes the projectile fly weird when target is changing direction.

should be the same as any other ability or it might be in the unit properties somewhere

Missle wont work because mortars are essentially always attacking ground, if the unit moves after the shot is fired it still lands in the same place.

turn off projectile homing with attack type set to missile (splash) and there you go

Changing attack from artillery to misslie (splash) makes mortar team try to “predict” movement and position of target, so if target does a quick u-turn the bomb gets a bugged extended ranged completely missing its target flying weird way.

I did quick test and kept artillery attack but changed “area of effect damages” to enemy, neutral and player units (I think “player units” only means my own units not another player’s units?). Your own units (I think?), enemies and neutral units still take splash damage while allies do not, this solves the teamkilling issue. However doing this makes mortar too strong since allies could just put some units/buildings in the front and I have mortars behind.

If someone knows how to hide “Attack ground” from command card without changing attack type this would be the best. I’ve seen some maps that hide “Patrol” from command card, so surely someone must know how?

EDIT: I finally solved it! I created a trigger like this: Events: Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point. Conditions: (Issued order) Equal to (Order(attackground)). Actions: Wait 0.10 seconds. Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Stop. :smile: