Reign Of Chaos-Remastered Campaign!

Hello again everyone! It’s been some time since our last talk! But after all this time, a lot of you asked me how much longer it takes for the RoC to be finally over! I am here to announce to you that the Reign of Chaos is finally done! SINCE the beginning of this project, I’ve read topics about people complaining about the game, I’ve put all them down on paper and now I can gladly tell you what to expect:

-Fully remastered cinematics (all in-game cinematics are remastered)

-One difficulty for all missions (I’ve seen some of you guys very upset about the difficulty of the game, so I came with a solution …a single difficulty for all missions, some missions will be easy, some medium and some of them even harder than the current “hard” difficulty, new strategies must be developed!)

-New quests (some missions will have new quests added to them).

-New secrets, EXAMPLE: If you run out of resources don’t give up, just keep exploring!

-New boss fights, in some missions you will encounter Heroes, units trying their best to hold you down.

- Legendary cities like Dalaran completely rebuilt (I’ve seen on topics some people complaining about “dwarf, mortar team” unit saying that they are not fit enough for that environment). It’s all set, replacements have been made with units more fitting for the town.

- New cinematics for all important characters at their final moments (EX: Cinematic showing Cenariu’s death)

-New special effects

IMPORTANT NOTE!

None of these may affect the storyline in any circumstances, those modifications were made for you just to have more fun!

Finally, I would like to send my thanks to a very special person who supported me until the very last moment. He helped me get this project to an end:Trivex Silver, he played the full "beta version " without asking for anything, he discovered bugs, problems, etc

If you enjoyed this project …I don’t need money, thanks or anything…I’d just like all to subscribe to his YouTube channel as a gift for helping me…That all I want! Thank you all and enjoy the Remastered version of WARCRAFT 3 REIGN OF CHAOS!

TRIVEX SILVER YT CHANNEL:
Trivex Silver

You can find the campaign in playlist section!

For the download and SCREENSHOT : `https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/warcraft-iii-reforged-reign-of-chaos-remastered.324950/

…Should I go with TfT as well? :smirk:

12 Likes

It was amazing to play and I hope everyone enjoys the Campaign and Thank you Alex for helping me also grow my channel and giving me an amazing Campaign to play! Also your doing the TFT because I enjoyed the first campaign to much lol

3 Likes

Great! I’m pretty anxious to play it!

2 Likes

And … how can I play it if there are no personalized campaigns?

1 Like

Thanks friend!! La verdad no hablo mucho ingles y no se si me entenderás, pero debo decirte que muchas gracias por este trabajo!!! Esto era lo que le pedí a Blizzard por tanto tiempo y a pesar de insistir no se encuentra respuesta de ellos.
Muchas gracias amigo, sinceramente, por ahora tendremos que esperar las campañas personalizadas, pero aun así se puede seguir probando y, si tu quieres, puedes seguir mejorandolo.
Again, TY FOR ALL!!

1 Like

The truth is that I don’t speak much English and I don’t know if you will understand me, but I must tell you that thank you very much for this work !!! This was what I asked Blizzard for so long and despite insisting, no response is found from them.
Thank you very much friend, sincerely, for now we will have to wait for the personalized campaigns, but even so it can continue testing and, if you want, you can continue improving it.

2 Likes

I love you, ty Tutan!!

2 Likes

No es resiproco. XD

2 Likes

There is another way to do it manually…open the chosen campaign ->right click on a desire map ->edit map->ctrl+f9 and there you go!

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that there’s several typos in the screenshots you’ve put on the hiveworkshop page & wonder how much this extends to the other parts of the maps. Have you considered asking if someone would be willing to help “proofread” these?

If nothing else, I’d be willing to help. Don’t have Reforged though so I couldn’t test it.

I have a question, what do you rely on to modify the missions? I mean, do you read the Chronicles novels to know what the lore is and what character or thing is missing in each mission? Or do you get it from some Warcraft wiki?

Very awesome!

More from imagination ,the thing is that none of the modifications affect the story line!

1 Like