Reforged vs SC2 MOD for WarCraft 3 done in 2017

Blizzard please compare your reforged with the mod that several people have done in their spare time in 2017 just because they love WarCraft 3 before you announced reforged (Armies of Azeroth mod for StarCraft 2)!

Personally I like the graphics much more than in WarCraft3 reforged.

And this has been done by several people without any budget or money, in their free time.

It is much much better than Blizzard reforged !!!
This shows all about how much blizzard has tried to do nothing with the game!!!

I also added few videos for mods on WC3 directly!

The plan was to make a couple of mods and charge as for a new game?

Armies of Azeroth mod for StarCraft 2:

www . moddb . com/mods/waa-mod

FIRST VIDEO IS FROM 2014 !!!

2 Likes

The armies of Azeorth mod was released for WC3 over a year ago as “warcraft Rebirth”
https ://www.google.com/search?q=warcraft+rebirth&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS726US726&oq=warcraft+rebirth&aqs=chrome…69i57j0l7.8406j1j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

It’s not even close. Sure the graphics are pretty good if you take into account it was made just by a few people but it doesn’t even come close to reforged graphics.

8 Likes

Those videos are old as balls

Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5K2f6Q88vE

1 Like

Lol, still doesn’t even come close. Compare Arthas in reforged to that Arthas. The only units I don’t like in reforged are the naga myrmidons and royal guards because in the classic version they look more bulky to me and in reforged they are just too thin and not well done either, their graphics are just bad in my opinion, but other than that reforged graphics are pretty solid.

1 Like

reforged in general is a downgrade the campaign retunes enemies attack patterns to pathetic degree to where Hard is easier then ClassiC NORMAL.

this is fixed playing in Classic which isnt a graphics slider but the old untouched “aside from bugs THEY created aka missing hero inventories”

Also i mean Lemon sky made the models this D tier Classic team made the Remake maps and those maps are pretty atrocious flat and lacking details just a bunch of shiny doodads.

1 Like

What I wanted to say with this post is that 3 people in free time in 2017 have done it quite well.

So it can’t be so complicated that a company like Blizzard can’t do it …

Here the problem is that they have not wanted!

In my case i have now a old game running at 100% my I9-9900K CPU and GTX 2080 with temperatures 70Âş +

The graphics are horrible, the game is just a mod for the old game but with 0 optimisation.

1 Like

Bruh that video is less than 2 years old. Idk what kind of balls you have, but old isnt <2 years.

The video can be new, but the mods are from 2016!

Last mod update was on Apr 13 2016!

And first video is from 2014 !!!

Hard classic wasn’t that hard either. Ofc RoC on reforged will be easier because of several things, most important of all is the upkeep that increase from 40 to 50 for no upkeep and 70 to 80 is pretty significant.
@ArTiM the graphics you showed you can easily tell are made by a few people without much of a budged (even though are well done) the reforged graphics are next level compared to that. Also the game runs pretty smooth for me, so maybe you are just one of the few unlucky ones running into problems because people on forums complain about a lot of things but performance doesn’t seem to be one of those things.

The last mod update on Warcraft 3 Rebirth was yesterday.

I think a game like WarCraft 3 reforged should not use 100% of an I9-9900k CPU.
And also my 2080 gpu sometimes has 20 FPS… Is not normal

Dude what are you talking about? Quite well? Reforged looks 20x better.

Sounds like you have an issue with your build. My i7-6700 + GTX2070 runs fine at 140FPS @ 2k Resolution.

Again. Armies of azeroth people branched off and made a WC3 Team Called REBIRTH

Rebirth has continued to develop EVERYTHING creeps, doodads, terrain, even Kul’tiras units for Rexxar campaign.

Armies of Azeroth IS the OLD unifinished version of the project.

idiot

imagine being this mad lol.

Reforge also has 1/4 of the classic features.

But dem graphics tho.

Too bad they didnt outsource the terrain or the “deforged” new maps. They are atrocious

I can never like an SC2 mod of wc3.

It just will never feel right to me. They couldn’t even get the iconic ding right.

It’s so…diluted.

The lack of a built-in hero system really hurts that game.

no im just aquainted with the project leader but you clearly know better.

sigh… Read the thread

Check the mod page on moddb, will ya.