Reforged getting roasted on award show

U r rly stupid or only pretend?

9 Likes

I have roc TFT , for price like that, it was simply for me to just NoT buy that poo poo. But what difference? No difference! They forced me to update to reforged, and cut out my content. So why the hell should I give them even 1$ for this sh(i)t and mess?

how quickly people forget how the 1.27 patch littery broke the game for mac users because the patch updated and then said needed a patch, also rendered the cd keys on the mac useless because it moved them to the w3k files that it could not locate.

Or how about the migration assistant on windows that umm would fail and hose your campaign folder? Shall we go on to the editor issues and or the campaign itself issues ?

1 Like

some lady says something people said on the internet to make herself liked and look cool. Nothing new.

Can you please re write that in proper English, it looks like you have the grammar and literacy of a 5 year old.

1 Like

Burn this game

1 Like

ā€¦ what you deserve is what u get :slight_smile:

Blizzard released WC3 RoC in an era where a fully 3D RTS game is something rare. they moved WC3 from 2D to 3D. and added 2 more none-symmetric playable races. basically WC3 had a lot of milestones, specially with the world editor.

It is expected to have an unbalanced game with bugs.

Reforged in the other hand came after about a decade and half of a game that is already working, even had it HD patch and its fair chance of balancing. not to mention all the experience blizzard got from starcraft 2.

I understand newly released games can have server issues, but reforged screwed up both singleplayer and multiplayer. Its sad warcraft 3 became the sad clown of 2020.

10 Likes

Reforgeds launch was a disaster, whether you admit it or not. and that is why its getting all the hate it rightfully deserves. iā€™m surprised you compare Blizzard back then to Blizzard now and say theyā€™re exactly the same economically. therefore we shouldnā€™t expect a polished product.

To be quite frank i think your whole idea is to subvert expectations when the game fails to deliver on its promises.
Aka, playing the ā€œgameā€ of greedy companies:
ā€¦ Promise the world
ā€¦ Under deliver
ā€¦ Subvert expectations
ā€¦ Continue the Cycle
ā€¦ Profit.
why ? because every time they subvert expectations, they can get away with under delivering and over promising. so yeah, nice job for kneeling to Blizzard and defending them. :+1:

And hereā€™s the funny part i see you trying to represent. you keep acting as if 1.32 is some regular DLC patch. i canā€™t for the life of me understand how do you come to that conclusion, did you by any chance miss just how much Blizzard promised to deliver in Blizzcon 2018 and on ?

Everyone and their mother was super excited for the release of Reforged and they jumped to instantly play and stream it, when instead they were presented with a bug ridden mess of a game that barely functioned.

Atleast Classic wc3 that launched in 2002 didnā€™t give defeat screens in a singleplayer campaign, or have models not existing or disappearing. or have janky unfinished spell effects and broken model portraits and half baked Singleplayer Campaign.

And excuse YOU, but just another example of cool to hate? iā€™m pretty sure that female and male up there have hardly any idea about the internal problems of Wc3 Reforged. they clearly only focused on the lies Blizzard told.

The most obvious ones, the promised ingame cutscenes and completely overhauled campaigns. this is the most basic criticism this product has.

Stop trying to act like this was just another patch update from 1.31.1 to 1.32 base. because Blizzard did not advertise this as a patch update. maybe they should have :joy: and theyā€™d get less backlash.

I hardly feel any greatness stemming from Reforged atm, it feels like a regular patch update. but it was 30 GB. and its worse then 1.29 base and 1.30 base. now we gotta wait even more for them to fix more stuff.

Warcraft 3 Repatched, the 30 GB skin pack addition.
buy now for 29.99 $

8 Likes

You are completely blind, and I can fully make this judgment without ever knowing you personally.

Itā€™s obvious you have some stake or investment in this, whether emotional or otherwise. Are you a map maker, by chance?

Oh, after a google search, you are. Carry on everyone, itā€™s just someone being purely disingenuous, this personā€™s opinion is worth zero.

12 Likes

who cares ā€¦

late to this thread because sleep. ā€œthereā€™s little wrong with reforgedā€?
Letā€™s see, bugs from beta testing still active, cannot play multiplayer because it logs you out while loading OR bugs out while queuing for a game.
Multiplayer lag is real, even with top tier pcā€™s and grand connections.
Blizzard WAS censoring (albeit well within their right to do so as a private company and weā€™re using THEIR platform)
Despite the delay on the initial release, it has MORE bugs and glitches then beta.

1 Like

its just a video game. People have nothing else better to with themselves than to bash a video game?

Its just as pathetic as when people bashed blizzard for Diablo immortal. There are so many entitled, immature adults in this day and age.

Itā€™s funny how many try to remain positive when the house is burning down around them.

How blind do you have to be to not see from an OBJECTIVE standpoint Reforged was a MASSIVE failure? It failed so hard that even the mainstream gaming media is attacking it at this point. (Seriously just think about that for a second) Usually the negative people are the contrarian position, but not this time. If even people who toe the industry line arenā€™t trying to spin Reforged as a positive thing, why the hell are you people on here trying to?

4 Likes

Yes, youā€™re very entitled to a perfect world where everyone agrees with you. Meanwhile in the real world, people are mad that they didnā€™t get WHAT THEY PAID FOR. WHAT WAS ADVERTISED. THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION.

Then donā€™t pay attention if itā€™s not important to you. Why are you on the forums, a place for discussion about the video game, often passionately, if itā€™s just a video game? Sounds hypocritical and something very easy to say instead of defending your point with facts, which are against you.

9 Likes

I know, right? 2 GB game and 30 GB so-called ā€œDLCā€. Even I canā€™t stretch my imagination so far, that Iā€™d accept such a notion, and Iā€™ve imagined some pretty outrageous things in my life.

Furthermore, there has been some debate on the forum as to in which category Reforged fits the best: Bloatware or ransomware.

Iā€™ve been a staunch defender of the viewpoint that itā€™s definitely ransomware, since a rather substantial part of my hard drive dedicated to installations (30 of 1000 GB or 3%, to be exact) is effectively blocked from use by data for which I have no use what so ever, unless I downgrade to Reforged or uninstall completely and stop playing the game, for which I paid shiny $$$ back in the day.

However, over the last few days Iā€™ve come to conclude, that Iā€™ll give a nod to the people, who claim itā€™s bloatware. Simply because Iā€™ve pretty much arrived at the conclusion thatā€¦ itā€™s both, really.

4 Likes

And i donā€™t even care about the 30 GB presenting a space issue.

First of all, i donā€™t know how much is the new model and art content. maybe the game is 15 GB, while all the models and etc are 15 GB.

The truth is though, I DONā€™T WANT anything to do with those HD stuff, i simply donā€™t want it on my computer.

can i handle it if its forced with no issues for space ? yes.
do i prefer to free that space and use it for something more important ? also yes.

Iā€™m 100% sure that i want little to nothing to do with anything thatā€™s connected to the HD part of Reforged. and iā€™m pretty pissed as to why i got forced to download something i would never use.

Iā€™m fine with Classic models and graphics, no thanks. iā€™ll use that 20 or 15 GB of space taken by useless HD models for more important stuff that i actually care to contain on my computer.

Its like someone giving you a free game thatā€™s 30 GB but you donā€™t even want to play it, and then some people defending it saying lulwut its free, you shouldnā€™t complain about space. thatā€™s besides the point. i donā€™t want it :joy:
how hard is that to understand Blizzard ? :rofl:

3 Likes

I know, right? 2 GB game and 30 GB so-called ā€œDLCā€. Even I canā€™t stretch my imagination so far, that Iā€™d accept such a notion, and Iā€™ve imagined some pretty outrageous things in my life.

Well there are thousands assets (models, textures, etcā€¦), in the 2-6mb range (each). If you do some basic math, that adds up to 30gb pretty fast. And itā€™s not like 1 model/texture per character. Many have 4-5 models and 6-9 textures eachā€¦

You can say what you want about the ā€œgraphicsā€ in game, the actual assets are definitely in HDā€¦ and thatā€™s why it takes up so much space.

Iā€™ve been a staunch defender of the viewpoint that itā€™s definitely ransomware, since a rather substantial part of my hard drive dedicated to installations (30 of 1000 GB or 3%, to be exact) is effectively blocked from use by data for which I have no use what so ever, unless I downgrade to Reforged or uninstall completely and stop playing the game, for which I paid shiny $$$ back in the day.

Stop talking like youā€™re a victim broā€¦ the game was updated after 20 years, you want to keep playing it? Upgrade your computerā€¦ Jesus Christā€¦ you guys are milking this like your dog just died. roflā€¦

Other people might eat this up, the way you people respond to this is just hilarious to me.

Tell that to the broke plebs, who arenā€™t born with a silver spoon in every orifice.

4 Likes

500gb hd are cheaper than what it cost to buy Reforgedā€¦

ā€œsilver spoonā€ lol, you guys arenā€™t victims. Youā€™re hilarious.