Reforge the reforged

same as wc3?
tho mod friendliness has been decaying with every patch xD
(mods as in mpq based mods not maps)

Because you know, it’s not very likely for the game to be mod friendly when you’re going to sell skins

you can mod lol and dota 2 tho…
And im pretty sure i could mod sc2, because sc2 files are openable, same as wows…

Well, Ok then Post must be at least 20 characters

Major be like:

3 Likes

i couldn’t be any less flattered to be compared to our lord and savior.

Not mutually exclusive.

SC2 is mod friendly (as in accessible, not ease of use) AND has purchaseable skins.

That’s good, apparently the world editor ought to give you access to the modeling tools they use for these new models we’re getting, should be simple enough to start modifying.

1 Like

Kitbashing is very popular in WC3, I’m sure a lot of amateurs will just take existing models and scale or replace different parts to suit their needs

A lot of WC3’s current custom models are made from bits and pieces of existing models.

he’s just a troll dont mind him :smiley:
On that note i bet this thread will be deleted “because its trolling” or something… i dont think any thread that i started survived the purge :smiley:

idk if it will be included in world editor, but imo they will release autodesk plugins probably… and fans will make some sort of model editor/update old ones…
And yeah simple changes are really easy once u get the hang of it

1 Like

The thread by Overmind asking for constructive criticism of the Reforged art is still up. Still up since 2018-11-18.

Gods, Overmind’s posts were high-IQ back then.

it would also be cool to me if the models could easily be exported to blender

What can you do? Show me.

https://i.imgur.com/flPWLtg.jpg

2 Likes

i mainly wanted to change his face shape and texture so i guess it won’t be too much work. even tho i’m not the best at editing stuff i guess i’m not too bad either. and it’ll most likely be for my personal use so you shouldn’t care that much.
and sorry i don’t have anything to show because my edit are personnal.

1 Like

I have foresaw the upcoming.
I the great prophet medivh prophesized the great renesance of warcraft 3 which will strike us for 2 years
It will be improved just like sc2
We will complain and they will have to do it.

it will be Warcraft Reforged Rebirthed

1 Like

too meta for me

Dont . Remember the sacred rule
it will pass for few days, its just beta syndrom and crisis.
We passed it several times together
Like i should blatch around from being expeled from mod.
I actually need it cause i must forget anything mod related and forget everything reforged related
I might back to my trolling skills

See there’s nothing wrong with the Italian flag with no context, of course.

However there is (still) context for YourArthas making new accounts to get around his permaban from the forums though.

1 Like

This is what I wanted to know, thanks. I literally asked whether you require far more time and expertise to make high-poly models the likes of which we saw in Reforged…