Reconnect option for custom games

If you have 1 disconnect for 1 min or you desync from a game that’s it you are out , We need reconnect feature

5 Likes

I pretty much concur with you. It is quite annoying you are playing maybe you have invested 40 minutes of your life (and we all know it could be much more than just that) in that match and then for some random reason battle.net decides to desync you and disconnects you. So … all the time used for naught. It is already annoying to get kicked out the game because the client itself, but more annoying it is there isn’t a feature that allows you to make a come back to the room you were playing at. Very demotivating.

If you can’t prevent the client from disconnecting then at least a means to ensure that you can reconnect to the game again would be just right thing.

1 Like

I love and want the idea of a reconnect function on custom games. It is very annoying when a game, that rarely gets hosted but you want to play it, finally gets hosted but you disconnect anyway because for whatever reason.

Its embarrassing enough that the game had to be rehosted and I rejoined to explain myself. To add to the severity of the situation, beforehand we had to wait for almost an hour just to fill in open slots.

We really need a reconnect feature.

1 Like