Recent Update Issues

I just bought the Forsaken Kingdom DLC and started playing the new campaign. However, my game has become very laggy and the frames drop considerably, to the point where I can’t stomach sitting through any amount of gameplay. It’s not just the actual gameplay either as the start-up menu itself suffers the same issues. This also didn’t just happen after downloading the DLC because I noticed the same thing a day before actually buying it. At the time, I just chalked it up to a Blizzard game being glitchy when it just starts up (There have been Overwatch patches that have given me issues similarly but always went away after tabbing out and back into the game). I’ve also tried the other campaigns to see if they were any different with no luck. I also uninstalled and reinstalled WC3 to see if that fixed my issue, but obviously it didn’t.
Has anyone else had similar issues and if so, how were you able to remedy them?

I’ve been playing the new campaign and my game seems to have worse perfomance as well now. Also multiple crashes on the last mission. One crash keeps repeating on the last encounter and I actually can’t finish the game lol

Many players are reporting similar issues.