Ranked gameplay . .

Very disappointed with blizzard. Use to be you could buy ANY game that was made by blizzard and you knew it was a golden game. Somehow, they would make it fun and playable.

Blizzard remakes Warcraft III reforged. (Reforged) The order of remaking something all be it for better or worse you reforge right?
Frozen Throne: Warcraft Reforged:
Tournaments: Has > Tournaments: Does not have
Clans: Has > Clans: Does not have
profiles: Has > Does not have
Wins/losses: Has > Does not have
Graphics: not good old < Graphics: Good and updated

I hate to really put it like this but, Blizzard has failed us. They polished a terd with less then the old game had. Overwatch came out unfinished also but it took what 3-4 months? and it had ranked. It’s been over a damn YEAR and we don’t have not a single update. WAY TO FAIL: ever since blizzard sold its company the new company has failed hard on all games, always they come up short now.

I use to buy games from blizzard without a thought. I knew it would be good, *Blizzard approved: Hell if blizzard made a game about flying rats, I’d of even bought it. Because it was blizzard approved. Made by blizzard. That had a meaning. Ever since it sold however, we get half finished games (Overwatch at launch, half finished game) Warcraft reforged ((half finished game))

Question we all have is what is going on blizzard? has your staff changed so much that the core of who blizzard was is gone?

2 Likes

The dead horse that people just cant stop beating SMH.

Totally agree,where is the ladder update?

2 Likes

I will not buy any Blizzard game anymore. Forget about Shadowlands, Overwatch 2 or any of it until you fixed at least the ranked system. You announced it and we are all waiting for it!!!