Random melee maps in the downloads (custom maps) folder

Why are there a bunch of random melee map folders in my Downloads folder? I even deleted them all the other day and, the next time I ran the launcher, they came back into my Downloads folder.

Again, minor nuisance, but, A) they shouldn’t be automatically populated into a folder meant for custom maps, and, B) it’s annoying to have to scroll past a bunch of melee maps in my custom map folder just to get to the custom maps.

so place the custom maps in a different folder. that should solve your problem.

what other folder? Custom maps that you Download go in the Download folder. There’s no other folder for them to go into.

The real question is, what are these melee maps doing in the folder meant for custom maps?

you can move them after downloading them.

They shouldn’t be in there in the first place. . . and the re-appear. This is clearly a bug that should be fixed, why are you making excuses for something this sloppy?

Melee maps literally don’t belong in a folder created for maps that you download from other players / map-websites.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.