Random disconnects

Hello there,
Since a couple weeks ago I’ve been having an issue while playing custom games. After launching the game and playing for around and hour or so, the battle.net client just disconnects mid game and tells me I am offline, even though I have youtube playing in the background and I can log in immediately without problems…

The main gripe that I have with this is that it happens mid game and my hard earned progress in some HeroLineWars or a SurvivalChaos match is rendered useless, and I’m not even mentioning the fact that it ruins the experience for others playing with me.

I’ve tried changing the dns server in my network settings, but there seems to be no difference.

Thanks

I’ve been having the same damn problems, mid Wintermaul Reforged and disconnecting (especially when you’re playing as grey and everyone relies on you)

Hey, JohnHawkwood. Appreciate the details here! With the Blizzard Application disconnecting as well, there’s likely some problems with the connection to the authentication servers.

Could you provide a WinMTR file? Run the test to the IP address/Host us.actual.battle.net for 10 to 15 minutes until the disconnection occurs. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)