Rafa's 1.36 Christmas List

• Font Size Options + Font Size Options for World Editor

• UI Scaling - Drag and Stretch - Free Floating Lock/Dock preferences

• Larger chat channels to support Lobbylinking

• Make Custom Games Lobby and List the same screen you switch between with ‘Tabs’

• *A Dark Theme for World Editor

• *Invite friends to game Doesnt ‘cover up’ the rest of the interface

• *Skip Track/Pause/Start/Volume Control Panel button on right side of in-game menubar

• *More Starcraft models included in World Editor, such as Protoss Carrier, etc.

NEW:

Let players in lobbies add their own friends to the lobby

1 Like

lol “more starcraft models.”
They don’t exist.
The SC units were an easter egg/bonus. There was never any intention of making a “starcraft in wacraft” thing. This will never happen.

Most of the rest of that is a pipe dream at best.

“*Invite friends to game Doesnt ‘cover up’ the rest of the interface”
it doesn’t?

https://imgur.com/a/WmHuiny

Even if it did, it’s not something you keep on screen at all times, it doesn’t need any special treatment.

Someones never hosted a custom game.

And reforged has been a bad dream so youre saying only bad things should happen?

1 Like

A dark theme would be cool, I’m surprised someone from the modding scene hasn’t done it yet(?)

1 Like

No, i’m just saying “good luck with that.” It’s not like I don’t want good things lol.

I have, and even then, it’s not much of an issue. You normally only have that popup open for seconds at a time, why is it so important that it doesn’t cover anything else? It’s a popup. I don’t see where else it could be on the screen to cover less stuff. And that’s the only time it covers anything of significance.