Public Test Realm 1.31.1

AI not working properly is a big issue actually. That’s how you get new players started. And you have got a lot of players like me who likes to play with AI allies.

Can someone please put in a bug report for this?

Blizzard needs to fix this.

2 Likes

Please fix the AI. The AI heroes are not spending their skill points anymore so they never cast any spells or passive abilities.

5 Likes

all bugs should be fixed before it goes live on the normal realms.

From what other editors and myself have seen, data corruption is not the only issue. New editor always crashes when I try to save.

After some tests.

• Most of custom maps that i tested works
  • Strings in map broken (maybe because it was saved in last patch , that broke the maps after save.
  • New editor don’t break the strings anymore
  • Trying to change Window mode to full screen or Fs to Window mode when in game will result game freeze.
2 Likes

The following map freezes upon trying to host it.
ACG Arena 229fx
Would add a download link, but I can’t.

Thank you for updating the patch.
Still have this bug: A.I HEROES DIDN’T USE ANY SKILL.

2 Likes

Please fix the Mac map loading crash issue.

Tome of Experience was successfully removed but Tome of Power is still a thing in
3vs3 map Upper Kingdom (gives 1 full level).

Another bug that showed up in 1.31 which isn’t on your list: when trying to use “test map” in the world editor i get an error: “Unable to open file: D:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Temp\Maps\Test\WorldEditTestMap.w3x” and no other info. Happens with every map I’ve tested so far.

Also, haven’t been able to test this yet in 1.31, but since i’ve reported this for the last several patches and it hadn’t been fixed before and the patch notes didn’t mention it: After having their cooldown changed with “Set Ability Cooldown” several abilities will crash the game when used. One example of this is Pocket Factory.

1 Like

There are some soundsources that keeps playing after an unkown reason, its a “burning house” “siphon mana” and “lifedrain”.

It can only be fixed, when restarting the game.

1 Like

one bug still remains that is causing trouble for my faction war map: when the chaos ability replaces a worker with another worker, the worker can not build because the build menu does not match the original build menu. it is not a new bug but, it have been here long enough.

Game still crashes for me in PTR.

Adding Variables List to Trigger List was a great idea but it causes serious lags on maps with tons of variables while Trigger Editor is open.

What map? Please provide details.

variables is not new, that have been there for years.

Another bug with new feature

Maps can be saved and loaded as folders (as well as MPQs)

• You can now manipulate the map structure very easily outside of the editor (such as adding files). In the editor go to File > Save As and then select to save the map as a directory or a MPQ. This feature coupled with auto-import allows maps to be manipulated and developed by multi-person teams more easily.
    So i didn’t test everything but i tried to import some icons through that new feature.
    I did put some icons in directory ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons
    but after that, the path to the icons are kinda wrong, the dash is in the wrong direction.

So this is how the path for icons should look
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\PASIcon1.blp
And this is how it looks after importing throuh new feature.
ReplaceableTextures/CommandButtons/PASIcon1.blp

Level of Ability in “Set manacost of ability” trigger function is now 0 indexed so I have to do arithmetic “Level of ability for caster -1”.
Yet Deal Damage function is seems to be fine and I dont have to do -1.

Delete the path for test maps. That’s how I fixed it back in 1.29.2.

Please fix your World editor , it litteraly crash every 10-15 minutes, impossible to work on maps.