PTR Patch Notes -- Version 1.32.10 -- Updated March 16

Thank you for still patching the game, in particular that bug with the rally point being addressed was very important imo.

Remember when a PTR was announced and ppl lost their mind saying it was gonna be the great Human patch? That was 6months ago. Still waiting to see the Human imbalance, should be any minute now… Hope that this time the changes actually go through and that if something is out of tune then it can be scaled up or down depending on how it is instead of listening to everyone crying about their race being too weak.

The main problem with Human for a long time has been the workers being fragile & too easy to kill, if there was some appropriate defence available to really help shield them from worker abuse it would be better than the suggested tower buff.
So the tower buff is welcome in that way but the worry is that tower rushing will be too strong now, i dont think anyone wants that. Perhaps a compromise could be found where peasants could get some help and then this tower repair change does not have to go through. Or only make the towers that are near a town hall be affected by the new repair rate.

We saw 0 tanks on current patch, so they were definitely overnerfed previouisly, what’s the point of having a unit we never ever see? not sure if 60xp is the right amount but it’s not like in the previous patch with tanks being 4 supply we saw a lot of them.

Human vs Undead has ALOT of issues currently it’s not just the Cryptlord but it’s definitely the starting point. Undead can expand very easily. And has very strong physical damage with fiends+orb & the best nuke out of any race. Banshees hardcounter Human pretty hard. I would love to see AMS being addressed. Imagine if Inner Fire or BloodLust was undispellable? Seems a little silly. Some change around AMS would definitely be good.

Giants not being nerfed is a bit shocking to me. Everyone agrees its obnoxious to play against it’s pretty much everyone struggling against them.

I like the item changes but some items like ag3nt pointed out still need changing. Crystall ball & the multiple rings are all pretty awful still. Perhaps getting rid of those alltogether or buffing them more would be good. Lightning shield still too strong aswell, nerf it more or get rid of it.

All the Elves complaining about NE vs HU should do their homework and watch top level games where Elf has been doing more than fine vs HU so far this year.

Necrowagons is still too easy to execute and still overpowered and also needs to be addressed.

The high tier items in solo on red camps also still have too many garbage items like Helm of Valor. or Hood of Cunning. Only medallion of Courage is good from those 3 most of the times. Perhaps make it so that you can select which you get if you find one of them or combine them into 1 giving +4 all stars.

At the end of the day if you follow current high level tournaments Orc/Undead are doing really good and HU/NE are lagging behind. Anyone that claims NE is doing bad vs HU just hasnt been watching recent tournaments.

And last but not least, anyone using the w3champions stats to argue a point and handpick certain stats has to be the silliest thing i have ever seen.

Hope these changes actually go through and if something is not right then fixing it soon would be good.

Cheers

3 Likes