PTR feedback Orc Great hall buff (7% 140 sec vs 10% 135sec)

Hi i want to give a feedback about new Orc Great hall changes.

My opinion is the game is the best when it is 2 base vs 2 base gameplay instead of one base 50 sup all in army (old school) .

And i love how the balance is going so far (balance team is doing great job) giving us more options and strategy’s to play ours race…

We all know that Orc have weary hard time expending on T2 instead or almost always go for T3 expo ( tiny great hall ) witch is good option but still kind limit orc strategy’s based on T3 and its to easy to cancel their expo on T2 due to long build time…

So i played PTR when Great hall was 135 sec to build and now when it is 140 sec and its an day and night difference.
I think that 135 sec (10% build time decries was good thing) and give orc real chance to expend on T2…

And playing now with 140 sec its almost the same as 150 sec its still to long and its getting cancel way easy-er then when i build it with 135 sec…
I know its only 5 sec difference but its real-y way better compare to 140 sec…

Revert 140 sec expo to 135 sec and orc should be able to have one more option to exp on T2(new strategy) and 140 sec is to much still to hard to expend for casual players…

Ty for reading i real y hope they revert this change 140 sec GH is still to much and expo is getting cancel-ed way easy er compare to other races .135 sec was perfect mid not to long not to short …