PTR 1.30.2 Updated

Oh, so I wasn’t the only one. Whenever someone joins my map, both of us get dropped… For a moment, I thought I’d have to rewrite everything from scratch just as I was about to post it to HiveWorkshop!

fire orb does 10 damage now so if you had enough gold you can have +60 plus quite noticable aoe. 10 damage for some 325 g is imo not a bad deal. 12 damage from market is 500 and +15 claws is 800g.

1 Like

It’s not done yet, this is 1.30.2 PTR and everything can be changed before it get official released. BTW, it seems 1.31 will buff Human a bit with other balance changes.

1 Like

so now taures have 100+hp more than the grunt …

i dont know if i like this change at all.

1 Like

Reluctant to reveal my ignorance, but all I see in the link about a PTR is something to do with StarCraft. Are you guys playing WC3 somehow? Bleh, I should have just done more reading.

Tauren totem…

2 Likes

[Bugreport]

Or whereever this goes:

If you use the !hold command and put in a name with backslash or some other special character, the color of the hold player will stay the same for every added player. For example, if you type “!hold hello\” a blud player will be added. If you type “!hold hello2\” another blue player on another team will be added. This seems kind of weird, right?

Other than that, a !undholdall command would also be nice, as !openall and !closeall does not work with hold players.

Hello Classic Games team,

please watch Grubby’s review of the PTR 1.30.2 balance changes:

1 Like

No i can’t even play RoC, the client is not available in my bnet game list.

Entangle needs more nerfs.
Windwalk needs to be nerfed.
Mana burn is anti-fun and awful to play against.
Humans are still garbage and UD are still waay too dependent on DKnight because their shop lacks proper healing and blight healing is too slow.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying Mark!

Hey, how about some updates to make tavern heroes more viable?..cough…cough…Pit Lord…cough…Fire Lord…cough…cough

I don’t really know if you’re serious and if actually competent people are working on WC3 balance.

I am not going to speak about the changes that are OK in my opinion. I will only speak about the bad ones.

Brlillance lv 3 buff is a useless joke. How many games goes that far into the game huh? We need rebuff lv2 aura.

Force of nature, we need armor nerf.

Warden buff - what for?

SB buff ok, but it is going to help in HvO and HvH, and Human is struggling vs elf and undead. Useless.

Glaive to small nerf (we need nerf from 50 to 36 or 38 in peak) + they are acting like homming missiles. This has to be repaired.

Where is Windwalk nerf? It is clearly op, for all not blind people who play wc3. Are you blind though?

Also:

We need at least bolt range buff, so it has as big range as coil. Or make it how it was in 1.29. or even 1.28.

Paladin aura buff???

If you would make human less wood dependent maybe we could have better times playing single base, because at the moment and current mappool and your balance proposition we won’t be able to play FE. Which used to be strong human side. Now we do not have strong sides at all.

Thank you

2 Likes

Time to join me in elf reroll :smiley:

1 Like

These look awesome! I can’t wait :smiley:

Nice changes! Love the cannon tower buffs :slight_smile:
A further step forward would be to make them not miss all the time. Ancient protectors don’t miss, after all,and they used to. And cannon towers are supposed to be the best tower in the game, being the only tier 2 tower. Also, another reason nobody builds them is because they require a workshop. I bet they could be even a bit overpowered if they were made to require a keep and a blacksmith. :slight_smile:
Orb of fire still needs some help. Perhaps moving it to tier 2 would be a nice option for MK or Paladin first builds.
Love the flamestrike buff! It was one of the few AoE spells which could just be dodged,and waste 135 mana.
The Lion Horn of Stormwind should give 2 armor instead of 1 armor,so it synchronizes with Devotion Aura level 1.
Periapt of Vitality in the goblin shops needs some help. Nobody will pay 350 gold for it right now.
Crystal Ball is still a very inferior item.It needs some buffs, like a passive bonus. (+3 to all attributes?)
Footmen’s defend ,considering it was nerfed a lot,is a bit overpriced right now. It should cost 125 gold and 75 wood.

This one is missing:

*Orb of Corruption reverted back to -5 armor.

Idea of nerfing orb was to make undead play something other then dk/lich/fiends/statues combo, right? I’m really hoping you will finally realize it failed miserably. :frowning:

1 Like

Will the bit of delay in movement be made more fluent for the remaster? After playing a bit of SC2 and HotS I’ve noticed a small delay when trying to move units in WC3. I know WC3 uses a totally different engine, and I love the collision as I feel it makes micro-play and positioning all the more important, just asking about the bit of lag when commanding a unit.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hahaha i have thought about it

this forum`s design is kind of bad. i prefer the paged system.