Problem with menu interface

For English localization i have a strange menu button naming like [L:key_campaign] or [L:key_custome_game]. For example with russian localization i dont have such problem. imgur . com /SKxaDAk.png
If someone knows how to fix let me know, thank you.

Search ‘Controlled Folder Access’ or go into Windows Security > Virus & Threat Protection > Virus & Threat Protection Settings > Manage Settings > and disable Real-Time Protection temporarily while using battle.net Scan and Repair.

Windows prevents folders from being fully edited/used.

didn’t worked

Hey, NoodLez! I’m not seeing this issue on our end. Have you tried reinstall the game to test? It could also be caused by security applications that may be running silently in the background. If it seems to continue, does the same problem happen on a New Admin account?

Helped removing last 5 data files and then using Scan and Repair

Exact same issue after installing the game.

Doing the suggestion of deleting the last 5 data folders doesn’t work.

Ended up reinstalling the whole thing and is behaving now (Seems Data.025 didn’t want to download, stayed at 0kb thus resulting in the issue.)

Best first impression of a game that I was told not to play because its a dumpster fire… lets hope thats as bad as it gets…

Vardornlern i also switched from beta version of blizzard launcher to standard version when i used repair and launched it with admin privilege, maybe it will help you