Preordering Every Day 'Til Beta: Day 23

Hey, Retera, found you in youtube, and jokingly said to gift the game, I honestly didn’t expect you to do it. Added you in friends list ! :smiley: Thanks !

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m behind on making Video 8. Part of my plan from the outset is that if I miss a day, then I just buy multiple copies the following day(s). So at some point on the weekend I might drop multiple videos at once. I have some real life stuff going on this weekend

4 Likes

hOW U ADD HIM? TELL NME!

Thanks Retera! You’re doing the community a great favour through these gifts!

5 Likes

“what can I say, you should’ve pre-ordered”

1 Like

The Return has begun!

3 Likes

Hi Retera,
I’m european, i add you as a Friend in battle net throw america servers.
I’m soveliss#1418 , just to say that, you are the best person in the world, and the best promoter too.
If you can i want to see the uther death in the next video :smiley:
Fin.

2 Likes

Hi Retera, you’re doing god’s work. I just added you to battle.net, And i switched region.
Thanks for the great stuff you are doing!!

2 Likes

Should I notify you Retera after adding or is queue automatic?

1 Like

Interesting but I dont get what is the point of this. Do you just want to prove that you have more money then others? You will lose 1k euros every month… Hope you are wealthy…

3 Likes

I actually thought this was a troll post for the longest time but after taking a look at the videos and the responses to this thread I’ve come around. Keep on spreading the good will, Retera!

1 Like

Spending fiat currencies right before the USD collapse.

Retera put total cost in the end.

@EternalShade when computing total cost, am I supposed to include the price of taxes and how preordering for Europeans charges me more? Also that WoW video cost an extra $15 to turn on my level 101 Retera deathknight for Vid 10

Edit: What if you guys do total cost instead, though? Frankly Ive not computed it nor checked my balance yet, and Im not sure that I want to. Its not about that, its about Reforged

1 Like

Reforged gang Reforged gang Reforged gang Reforged gang Reforged gang

We never paid any heed to the ancient prophecies. Like fools we clung to the old hatreds, and fought as we had for generations.

Retera will save us all.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the video of Retera preordering but in full high grade Medivh cosplay.

3 Likes

Great. Now they will deliberately delay the release :frowning:

1 Like

By the end of tonight, I was tired of playing catchup with these. I wasn’t sure if I was killing the correct Paladins that the viewers wanted, so I decided to kill the Final Judge: The Paladin who decides whether I was killing the correct Paladins.

3 Likes

Well, while I am fan of Uther and the light, this is genius. Perhaps, the dark lord whispers were right after all…kinda make my dark heart grow colder. I kinda wish I did not preorder, just to be part of your crusade.

I salute you, for hope and entertainment you given us.

2 Likes