Preordering Every Day 'Til Beta: Day 23

In this video, I have decided for the first time to start preordering Reforged every day until Beta. Also, for this challenge I must kill a Paladin every day until Beta. For Day 1, I decided to kill Uther using the Lich King.

Different Paladins will be included future videos.

Edit: By the way, this video is intended for entertainment and the promotion of good times, and it is paramount that Blizzard Entertainment not reduce the quality of Reforged in any way due to this video. Take your time, guys! I just wanted to build the hype.

Forum Moderation Note: Please do not create multiple threads for a single topic to spam the forum.

19 Likes

The greatest post of all time xD…

7 Likes

They say money talks. Or something like that.

8 Likes

This seems like a bad idea to order something when you don’t know what it is you’re ordering. I must see the reforge before I buy the reforge

7 Likes

I just wanted blizzard to do it

6 Likes

Enjoy flushing your money down the toilet repeatedly in return for nothing.

6 Likes

Well by that logic you should cancel a preorder every day until beta hits, if you make a preorder every day, the beta will never hit :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Retera is undeniably the highest-IQ individual here.

This dude pre-orders. (A pun on the meme, I’m not being sarcastic about pre-ordering.)

3 Likes

Wait I don’t get it. This person is going to get a new battle.net account and pre-order the game for 30 bucks every single day? Someone explain

Not the hero we deserve…

1 Like

Yes ketho, and also i will kill a paladin.

1 Like

Can you choose those custom ones from Digging up the Dead? They have cool names! And their model names differ from their unit names!

Or am I confusing them with the Paladins from King Arthas?

2 Likes

I havent necessarily decided which paladins yet.

Every night we stray further from Pyongyang.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie. Just watched your videos, and they’re pretty great. Keep fighting to good fight my dude <3

1 Like

Modern games are designed to obtain money from the players. Usually, the player who spends the most money on the game wins. That’s because, at the end of the day, what matters to game development is that the game makes money.

Every game depends on sales.

8 Likes

I love the smell of a freshly-bought Reforged in the morning.

By the way, they deleted the thread about comparing Thrall to Moses. Inconvenient - it was my bookmark to these forums! So sad. But you make me happy!

5 Likes

I missed that thread somehow. That seems very unfortunate.

Right now I am listening to Asmongold on loop while he sings, “You can do the work, and then you can get the money for the work, and then give the money to me. Thank you, thank you!”

2 Likes

First of all how did this guy blow so much money? What is his job?

Because of you, we will never get Reforged since Blizzard now has a passive income of $29,99 a day for the rest of time. >:(

2 Likes