Pre-purchase Access to Classic

it works, i pre purchase and this version allows u to either put in the cdkey or to log in and download the pre purchase version, ive already played one game on bnet 2v2 and currently loading another 1v1 game IT WORKKKKKSSS THANKSSS BNET

1 Like

pre-purchased. own both original games still cant install in bnet app sad panda

1 Like

I didn’t get anything like this. It just installed as if I downloaded the client from Battle. net. Same as always.

I contacted them again after this post, they issued a replacement key.

Is there anyone else having problems when logging into battle.net? i cant make it work, although i tried admin and compatibility mode, deactivated firewall, port 6112-6119… :frowning:

edit: just downloaded the test-server. no problems there

JUST click windows or mac I suggest uninstall previous versions it will promt to either put a cdkey or login thru battlenet… its working at my office and at my house same loggin GL

yeah, i did that and it installed the game. when i create a battle.net account ingame and try to login it says there is a problem while processing my login.

1 Like

Would love to but cant even download the client. It runs at like 3km and then fails after about 3 minutes…

1 Like

i have pre-order w3 remastered 1 monath and i have him in laucher and i dont see him in battlenet acc did not send me an verification email and i want to play w3 classic and do not

It would be nice if you updated the battle.net launcher to have a download for the classic game once you have pre-purchased. It was frustrating to have to locate a link for the download by scrolling though this thread, thank you for posting the link though.

When I try to enter on battlenet I got error message ’ we cannot handle your request’ and I cant log in ?

I got both digitals WC3 keys and pre-purchased WC3 reforged too what is going on?

Does this include TFT expansion? Its only launching ROC…

Thanks!

bring back bots! plz

better put hostbots on again

1 Like

Fix your s*** a** game
WE HAD IT JUST RIGHT (EVEN WITH THE BUGS) UNTIL YOU CAME AND DESTROYED EVERYTHING WITH A SINGLE PATCH, whenI bought Diablo II, this company had prestige for being good, now its just full of plain crap

1 Like

How to install classic WC3 + TFT after purchasing REFORGED:

Hey guys, i just found out how to install and play classic WC3 and TFT after purchasing reforged.

Here is how it worked for me.

Today i found my old CD keys from WC3 and TFT, after i did a redeem on battle.net i can download online installer, wich allows me to choose from two options:
https://imgur.com/rmWRro3

Than o choose login, and thats it!
No CD keys required after login, so i hope this will help you out with classic WC3 :slight_smile:

Link to onlineinstaller: https://eu.battle.net/download/getInstaller?os=win&installer=Warcraft-III-Setup.exe

(sry for my english)

Would be nice if the download in EU worked, but it’s broken.

I don’t think it’s fair. The price is the price for refroged, for a new game, not for reforged and classic. The fact that Blizzard gives us classic in the set is only their good will for people who haven’t the opportunity to play warcraft back in the days. This is a bonus.

You really value Blizzard so badly to save every money on them. Maintaining a team costs also and they renew the entire game. If you do not like it, turn off the forum and play classic. Seriously, this is not an excessive price for a remaster.

1 Like

Dude, go away. Why you spill your bad attitude on the whole community. After all, blizzard said that they try to repairs everything. It takes time for it. These are just people and like every company they try to do their best.

4 Likes

Human needs buffs.
Too weak nowadays