Pls buff elfs

+1 attacks for bears this too little give them +2 or +4 although would attacks also you know that they very quickly die from undead from DK Lich coil nova and destroyers so that they also need buff on HP although would +100 HP also need buff on HP dryads and archers they such fragile that simply die from those same DK Lich coil nova from 1-2 strikes or MK clap or blade master when criticizes so that add them, too, at least on +100 150 HP. Still return Keeper of the Grove 3s invul because he very quickly dies from the same DK Lich coil nova, Shadow Hunter hex + TC stomp or Shadow hunter + Blademaster with huge crits. Also need a bit buff Potm owls to he held slightly more on 1st or 2nd levels also a bit buff Demon Hunter this basic hero have elves as have undead DK as have Alliance Archmage as have orcs Blademaster so that Daemon hunter need a bit buff manabern and 3 skill evasion. Also you must return the giants to upgrade magic resistance so that their kodoi could not eat it was so deep because first we the elves make an upgrade and then we produce the giants themselves. Also back for AOW 100 hp pls.

3 Likes

I agree that NE needs some buffs on high tier units. We see a lot of mass T1 vs HU vs ORC and in mirror (but this doesnt really matter, cos mirror is always balanced). I think there should be some small nerf on archer damage. Maybe -1 on markmanship upgrade. Problem with bears is, they had 26-41 now with +1 they have 27-42. So does this really change anything? Since It really depends on dmg roll. To make bears viable I wouldnt change dmg but rather movement speed or HPs. When they are slowed by nova/slow/clap/frost arrow/wyrms/ they are dealing no dmg. And 1 sec invul on keeper ulti was good, you can dodge with this some hero nuke. Dryads are walking XP tomes, they should give much less. (Now they give as much as tanks do lulz)

1 Like

I think they don’t want to rebuff bears because all we saw for elf was bears. I have guesses that they have other works they are toying with (remember they even said they have more changes coming to THIS patch). I’m guessing that MG’s are getting another pass of tweaks. The goals is to promote variety of play, so Elf needing a buff this long is likely them gathering data to figure out how to buff Elf so that it doesn’t go back to bears bears bears. Just my own guessing.

My 1st post was a little strange I agree I wrote it in a hurry so I corrected it a little. So +1 attacks for bears this too little give them +2 or +4 although would attacks also you know that they very quickly die from undead from DK Lich coil nova and destroyers so that they also need buff on HP although would +50 HP also need buff HP for dryads archers and wisps they such fragile that simply die from those same DK Lich coil nova from 1-2 strikes or MK clap bolt bash or blade master when crits so that add them, too, at least on +50-100 HP. Still return Keeper of the Grove 2s invul because he very quickly dies from the same DK Lich coil nova, Shadow Hunter hex + TC stomp or Shadow hunter + Blademaster with huge crits. Also need a bit buff Potm owls to he held slightly more on 1st or 2nd levels also a bit buff Demon Hunter this basic hero have elves as have undead DK as have Alliance Archmage as have orcs Blademaster so that Demon Hunter need a bit buff manabern and 3 skill evasion. Also you must return the giants to upgrade magic resistance so that their kodoi could not eat it was so deep because first we the elves make an upgrade and then we produce the giants themselves. Also back for AOW 100 hp pls or +10 dmg for creeping. You also need to return sentinel to the hunts because we elves have to study Moon Glaive in addition to sentinel you can also give archers Marksmanship or Improved Bows at once one of these or increase the movement speed to 300.

Nerf Archers first. +15 HP and +33% damage on Marksmanship was overbuffed. NE is playing Mass Archers in some way or another against Orc, and now even against Human. Even against UD mass Archers has already been played in the past and Foggy was able to defeat Happy with it from time to time. See Lawliet dominate Humans with Mass Archer + Alchemist for reduced armor, Keeper with Orb of Venom and PotM with Orb of Venom (since poison stacks) and absolutely destroy human armies with focus fire.
Mountain Giants need their double taunt removed. Their stats are very strong now, but 3-4 Mountain giants is simply impossible to micro against while Archers deliver crazy damage output for their cheap cost.

So just because foggy was able to beat happy in some games, means archers need a nerf? You failed to mention how happy wins every matchup against foggy. In other words, happy always wins best of threes and fives against foggy. Foggy might win a game every so often, but he always loses. You also use lawliet destroying humans as another reason for nerfiing night elves, and yet again fail to mention how UD destroys humans every game. The matchup isn’t even close. I bet you are an UD player. UD is the most broken race right now. Nova and coil need to be nerfed, destroyers need a nerf, disease cloud needs a nerf, and fiends need a nerf. There is no variety with UD. They just do fiends, statues, and destroyers

You want to talk about variety? UD does the same things every game. Fiends, statues, destroyers. Nuke heros. Sounds like you are an UD player afraid of NE getting any sort of love

Happy beats happy the vast majority of times. So you yourself just provided proof for the argument that the Mass Archer strategy is very strong.

Happy is a better player than Foggy. He was world champion, he is now vice-world champion. Yet Foggy was able to beat Happy with this strategy, proving that this strategy is capable of working on the highest level.

As for your “UD is the best race” comment. Thats complete nonsense. Do yourself a favour and look up tournament statistics, prize money earned and races represented in tournament wins. Of course, its not UD. The current world champion is Lyn, the best Orc player in the world. The recent WGL finals was Orc vs Orc, with UD dropping out very early.

Either way I doubt I will convince you since you sound like a usual balance whiner.

So do yourself a favour and look up statistics and facts on warcraft 3 dot info or liquipedia.

For example, the 2020 Warcraft Gold League Summer April pro tournament results: Source
h tt ps ://l iquipedia. net/ warcraft/ Warcraft_Gold_League/2020/Summer/Apr_ Pro

1st: Lyn (Orc)
2nd Lawliet (Elf)
3rd-4th Moon (Elf), Infi (Human)
…
first UD shows up in 7th place.

Balance whiner? It sounds like you just want all of night elves units nerfed. Most semi pro and pro players have even said the weakest races right now are night elf and human.

Maybe moon (a legend) and lawliet are simply better players? You wanted to make the argument that happy is simply a better player than foggy as your counter argument. I guess i’ll do the same. Nice job looking up one tournament as a means of reference. These results also include 2v2 matchups too, so they aren’t exactly accurate.

Better than who? Moon is definatly amongst the top 2 nightelf players in the world. And in the first tournament in the latest patch, TH000 destroyed him like he was a noob. TH000 already admitted the game isn’t fair at that point, since HU vs NE matchup is very lopsided, as blizzard has finally acknowledged after more than 1 year and provided help.

OP is asking for 100 health buff on archers when they already have Elune’s grace, +15 HP, +33% Marksmanship buff.

Archers are one of the highest damage per gold invest you can get, only rivaled in effectiveness by the Troll Berserkers from Orc. So I guess its no surprise to find others in this thread who even defend this ridicolous suggestion. Better to close this thread and explain OP why +100 HP on Archers is a bad idea. Buffing Archers is not the way to go. Buffing Bears and providing an incentive to use more than t1 is what NE needs. But sadly Archers were overbuffed so bears are nowadays just used for Roar and rejuv coupled with mass Archers.

please can someone tell me how i can make a post please

It’s a rough matchup for humans against night elves on CERTAIN maps against warden, but human’s matchup against UD is even rougher. Humans definitely need a buff too. Peasants are too weak. Arguing back and forth with you is pointless. Only developers can see for themselves, and hopefully they play and follow the game enough to make crucial decisions on balance.

Well then give bears +2 attacks and +40 HP the next units are archers + 20 HP and +10 speed
dryads + 50 HP and 1 armor
The next unit is Glaive Thrower I believe that they are very much cut they are not particularly used except in the mirror and it depends on the cards so give ti buff + 50 HP raise the armor +3 give them speed + 50
Faerie Dragon give them + 30 HP and attack + 10-15
Return to the giants so that they could not eat kodoi before the grade on magic resist.
Now about heroes Demon hunter this basic hero as have undead dk lich have hum am MK Pala or as have orcs blademaster Far Seer TC so that Demon Hunter need a small buff vvide mana burn 60/110/160 and evasion 15%/25%/35% and immolation mana cost 15 and have under this 30 mana to be able to activate it also give. Also please make the Panda more adequate return him breath of fire a little more damage and on drunken haze and misses and crit a little buff because we are elves does not take except the mirror from the tavern of heroes so we either take the alchemist or the Panda mostly.

1 Like

Foggy beat Happy cos he usually plays just his fiends. Foggy tried mass archer strat vs tbc_bm and guess what. Tbc_bm played counter expansion with frenzy ghouls and mass necromancers for skeletons. Foggy lost to it.

I saw your suggestions for balance on another thread and think you have a pretty good idea of where all 4 races need buffs and nerfs. Clearly not coming from one race biased perspective. This guy you arguing with is just big mad for some reason (maybe he has picture of Foggy hanging all around his bed and he thinks somewhere in your post you insulted his idolover)

1 Like

His thread proposed a nerf to all essential night elf units when they are already the weakest race along with HU. He also suggests buffing more UD units like frost wyrms as if UD isn’t already strong. They also are getting a CL buff in the next patch. Not so objective to me.

Elf is not weak. Sorry to burst your little bubble kid

2 Likes

You probably think Elf is weak because Foggy keeps losing to Happy. But Happy is simply a better player. He has been the world champion after all and is now the vice-world champion. Do not try to deduce balance from watching games between players not on the same skill level. You should rather look at games between Moon and Happy. Those games were super exciting, Happy won a Bo5 very narrowly with 3-2. Meanwhile Lawliet has 4 accounts in the top 10 of Netease Ladder, where the best in the world are playing. And he is currently teaching everyone how Nightelf can destroy human by abusing Mass Archers + Alchemist armor reducion spell and Mountain Giants to tank.

Dude stop writing about players here I draw a conclusion from the statistics of pad ladder and other major online tournaments over the past half year since the last patch from last year in the fall when it came out