Please update. What Update?

I cant play. I launch WC3 and get the lions heads, then i get a screen telling me that there is a new Update and that i have to update to play. I click on update and it closes the game and brings me to the launcher. from there I click on options, then check for updates. It thinks for a min and then flashes Up To Date. I relaunch the game and it says i need to update. What update? what’s going on?

6 Likes

randomly just started for me

Came here looking for an answer to the same issue. I just got my laptop back from service and so I installed the game for the first time today.

im having the same problem?

it says download patch 1,32,2,14722

saaaaame here

My battlenet client is now downloading an update - 1.44 GB

That’s a new new build that is in the process of deploying. It may just take a moment for the patch to propagate through everything.

This is true and it should be pushed now. The patch notes are available here. If you are experiencing any issues, please let us know!

Still can’t update.

I still can not get the update to download. sucks not beeing able to play…

Thanks for your reports! All regions should have had the patch pushed now. I’m seeing that you’re both in the EU region, though. What version is showing next to the play button? The current version should be 1.32.2.14722

Something else to check out is that the Blizzard Application just recently got pushed an update. If you click on the Blizzard Icon, then go to Settings, you should see the version, 1.20.0.11854.

Does it help to try switching to another region? This can sometimes help push the update. Are either of you experiencing any errors or behaviors like the update getting stuck?