Please let us buy some new campaign content

Seriously I would pay for something like ‘war of the shifting sands’. You guys could could reuse most of your art assets and stuff and toss in some bronze drakes and make it night elf.

Orcs could get a campaign using outland assets culminating in the conquest of Shattrath.

Humans could do something with stormwind or medivhs tower.

Undead could do the war of the spider where an early nerzul defeats the nerubian empire.

A good chunk of this could be done using all the assets you have now and it would go a long way for the community. Even Starcraft 2 had extra purchasable campaigns.

6 Likes

You still want to give them money while they don’t care at all about us and they are not trying to deliver what they promised to us and to fix the game?

Ok.

5 Likes

It’s more like “Start to give money to the people that are creating campaigns for free saving the bit of decency that this game has still left”.

2 Likes

You better not ask blizz do anything. This game won’t hold anymore downgrades. I’m just keep waiting what else they going to burn

2 Likes

I’d like to see that too but it should be free content cause why would we give them more money for a terrible game?

1 Like

I’m playing through the Bonus Campaign now and it is like playing through an interesting hybrid of WC3 and WoW. I love it. I’d definitely purchase additional campaigns like this that could explore other facets of the Warcraft lore.

Jesus dude you want to BUY more content for a game that doesnt even work?

2 Likes

If you really have to spend money for single-player content…

Support map developers. Not Activision.

4 Likes

Indeed. You can find many in this forum, just support one of them.

Game works fine. They just didn’t add much to it. It was clearly rushed and forced to release. That’s not the devs fault; that’s Activison’s corperate agenda. To make it worse the community gave them so much crap for it that they’ve decided most like to simply cut their losses. I’m saying no. This game might just be a reskinned version of the old but it actually has the potential to reach a larger audience than some old walmart bought CD disks ever could.

Culling of Stratholme was a great rework. The undead mission involving the sunwell was also completely redone. The undead mission involving dalaran and Arthas killing Antonidas was also completely redone. Those missions were fantastic. Imagine if the team wasn’t rushed and could rework other missions.

I love having this on the blizz app; I love being able to invite my friends to play. I also like that multiplayer has some balance changes to keep it fresh. You’re just such a negative Nancy that desperately wants everything to fail.

I love to be able to reconnect to games and I also love the stability and ping of the servers. I also love my clan, profile and the fact I can invite my invisible friend to play AT vs RT. I love the perfect balance of a 3 frames menu occupying exactly the same resources as the whole game and the fact I still have 28GB of wonderfully wasted space on my HD. But above all, I love how they remade the chicken footprints to cater people like you.

3 Likes

I’ve played online and its pretty much the same as before. Quit being such a cry baby

Well, living in a detached reality helps sometimes…
Just be careful that abusing it may be dangerous for your health :wink:

1 Like

Asking for purchasable campaign content for a game that needs so much more important work and fixing to do is borderline shameful ?

There is dozens of already available custom content, just visit HiveWorkshop.
And if you want any custom campaigns its easy to download previous patches of the older game and play on them.

Asking for purchasable content means Blizzard becomes a direct competition against its own players that created custom content.

They opt to do it with Starcraft 2 because that game has nowhere near the level of dedication war3 has when it comes to custom content, so they had nothing to lose pretty much.

The idea of the overhaul project of Warcraft 3 should be to allow healthy competition between many talented players to encourage them to create content and to encourage them to use the more user friendly world editor compared to the Galexy Editor of Star2.

Crying out for Blizzard to directly interrupt the flow of healthy competition by inserting content themselves just means you are too bias and lazy and rather not try and look around to see what people have already made.

1 Like

if anything those new campaigns should be free to us as compensation

1 Like

Funny thing is that according to the EULA they could even start to sell the player content and make money on it…

I think he met microtransactions to help with funding. For example, UI skins, units, and hero skins would bring in a great profit for the game to get new stuff in… So why not campaign expansions for funding. Honestly, I’m really baffled what was the point in releasing Reforged if they weren’t even going to do microtransactions.

yeah idc how; i just want some new content for single player