Performance issues in client - macOS

Hello, so I am having massive issues with the client on macOS.

It has like 3 FPS. I was able to improve performance by dialing down the resolution a bit (which is weird since the Game itself runs okay-ish, apart from the fps drops that everyone seems to be having.).

I have heard it is related to the client being electron based. I am sure there is some kind of solution for this.

Device: Apple M2 Pro Mini
OS: macOS 15.3.1
Warcraft version: 2.0.1.22498

Edit: I feel like this is quite important since it is the initial experience anyone has with the game. It really is quite discouraging.
A very easy improvement would be to set the client and game resolution seperately for macOS (Increases FPS from like 3 FPS to about 10-15 FPS). The issue right now is if I reduce the resolution my in-game resolution also is reduced…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.