People leaving

There really needs to be something done about someone leaving every time they lose a rifleman or archer. So many matches end the same, someone rages and then quits after spamming the map alert for 30 seconds straight all because he lost his peon. It’s making the versus mode nearly unplayable because of leaving. Also, people that instant leave, that needs addressed too. There have been too many complaints about this for it to go completely ignored.

6 Likes

good in 1 vs 1 that is already reason to leave the game. You lost.

2 Likes

I don’t know whats wrong with people in this game… there is really hard time to play RT… U get most time the following players:

• Newbies who just blindly build anything… refuse to take help or communicate, never ask questions.
  • Players who refuse to communicate at all.
  • Leavers (instantly) or after their hero dies or they get attacked
  • If you try to be nice and friendly you get ignored
  • If you try it the hard way and critic u get tked or they leave
  • Solo Players in RT always, refuse to play in team.

I just wanna know if ppl really that dumb or just refuse to accept that teamplay is needet in a TEAM GAME.
When I was noob I was thankful for help or critics, I always tried to communicate with allys to learn the game… the new generation just instantly triggered people.

3 Likes

At scoreboard, you right click their nicks, click report, describe the problem, click report.

Ever heard of someone named TheBetrayer in 4v4? All he does is team kill every match, and hes done it since launch. He has been reported every game and still nothing I ran into him 3 days ago.

Tell me again about how great this report feature is.

4 Likes

If you try to be nice and friendly you get ignored

Thats excactly how life is.

3 Likes

its funny how games how the behavior of peopel changed in the past 15 years.

When i was originally playing wc3 back in the days, the majority of people were so freakin friendly and helping me alot, till i became a very decent player. I had a lot of good chats while playing RT and some of them ended up in my Friendlist.

Nowdays people are so incredible angry and insulting each other so hard, its the exactly same feeling like in leaque of legends. I think the society has changed so much, children get raised with the mindset that they are the ultimate optimum and their opinion is always right and they have to defend it while beeing very agressive.

Don’t play RT if you don’t want to have to deal with people leaving.
And insta-quits are, as far as I know, mostly due to unplayable ping these days.

3 Likes

I’m glad you enjoyed our time together. I know I did

Love
TheBetrayer

1 Like

aint it funny that they banned all the evil racist maps like caterparty and old canned bread but they cant ban this guy
blizzard is a joke

edited:

based

For some reason I want to believe this guy is working for blizz. I don’t know the benefit of it to the ladder system but the fact that hes still around doing this is just too convenient.

I remember making an account to team grief 4v4s back in the day for some amusement but I didn’t do that much. If that guy has carried on doing it for months that is insane.

Perhaps you should not be able to attack teammates at all. Of course this could lead to other forms of griefing, like boxing your allys base in with buildings they can’t remove.

I usually team killed as undead. Mass gouls, tp to ally base and try to kill main. Then unsummon my entire base. 90% of the time it was game over from there. I got some sick satisfaction out of it for awhile. Truthfully I wasn’t that happy in life and that was a form of taking it out on others.

I got up to lvl 27 in 4v4 on my main account simply by playing Night elf and mindlessly massing chims and/or hippos every game. It worked so damn often. I hated humans antiair tanks, but could outposition them somewhat and not too many went tanks.

For Honor has 15 minutes leave penalty for non ranked games.
And like 30 minute for Ranked.

Seems fine to me.