Patch 1.35 - Fixes for Free For All Mode

@Kaivax

Please remove the MMR from being displayed on the Free For All loading screen. It takes away from the purpose of having account names listed as Anonymous.

Secondly, the !mute, !unmute, and !stats commands reveal player names in the game, also negating the purpose of having Anonymous names in ladder.

(Both MMR and account names should be hidden in FFA)

Thank you kindly,

The FFA Community

17 Likes

@Blizzard @kaivax

Please listen to this.

Please fix this.
High MMR players are over-teamed since start because of revealed identity.

More appropriate would be if players scout current situation in the game and react accordingly.

I feel ya. every freaking game

Yes please fix this, and it applies to !stats as well, both can be used (and are used heavily) to identify players in games

Fix pls !unmute !mute !stats komands :slight_smile: and would also hide the mmr at start of the game o_O
Why not reset MMR? 3 qualifying games played and the MMR show what it was in the previous season 1? its not correct reset or what…

1 Like

you know name shaming isnt allowed here right
You’re likely to get suspended if you leave those names up.

Besides the fact that “pre teaming” doesnt actually break any rules, nor can you really prove it

1 Like

Yes please fix, this is ruining FFA!

Also don’t show icon , everyone should get peon icon or similar.

There really aren’t enough icons available that you can identify someone by their icon, lots of people have the same ones. Not even the higher win ones, lots of people have those and having a lot of games doesn’t mean you’re good.

Seksi knows what he is talking about! Fix MMR showing in FFA loading screen and commands like !stats or !unmute. They ruin this mode.

Seksi is absolutetly right. Please fix it.

@CaptainJack: Why are you answering the ffa threads, you clearly have no clue about this game mode. We played ffa for more than a decade on different platforms. I think we know what we are talking about, unlike you.

Following up on this.

Activity level on FFA ladder is good :+1:

Please address these simple changes to improve the gameplay experience for all FFA players!

MMR can be shown after the game is over. There is no point in showing MMR on the loading screen, it only hurts the gameplay.

!stats command also reveals player names and stats which takes away from the anonymous names on loading screen (account names were already removed from loading screen in the past and replaced with “Player 1” “Player 4” for good reason. Players should not be able to reveal account names through in game !commands)

Change it to show MMR at the end of a match when you get the match details, not before the match starts.

start by fixing the ranking/leaderboard. Stats don’t update at all. And buff ud plz xD

Then you won’t know if it was a fair and balanced match until it’s over, which is useless.

in all the FFAs I’ve played so far I’ve seen no pattern of the highest MMR player being ganged up on. Generally, people go after the first person they encounter.

1 Like