Patch 1.35 Coming January 19

Blizzard i still disconect to the same thing in the new patch when will you fix the game?

same here, i can’t believe it (but i totally can…)

500 lose patch

you lost 500 games already? that was quick

"Troll Batriders Liquid Fire no longer prevents repairs but now reduces the repair rate by 75%. "

Really? But for Frost Wyrms, they can freeze entire bases with 20+ towers, making defense useless. Humans also got steam engines, mass copters. And I even do not want to talk about Long Ranged/ big hit points for elf Chims!

“Headhunter build time increased from 20 to 22 seconds.”
Wow, now orc will be more exposed to early game attacks.

“Endurance Aura movement speed bonus reduced from 0.1/0.2/0.3 to 0.1/0.15/0.2.”
Really? Orc is about speed, bloodlust…

Why are you destroying Orcs ?

and Failed to retrieve data error persists after win ! :frowning:

i think the loading screen should be fixed, because if you find a game it happens that you dont catch up with the races of the opponents - its just too fast…maybe there should be a delay of 5 seconds…you got absolutly no chance if you alt-tab while searching.

1 Like

Okay, my patience has been reached. Blizzard, listen to me. The W3C team implemented working MMR in less than a week! Better we all move to other companies. Looking forward to other RTS games coming up and to leave the Blizzard sinking ship behind. I’ve given these bug fixes many years now, stayed positive throughout, yet even a new patch, 1.35, can’t solve it. Anyone working on this project will not have it on their CV for sure, and if they did, would hardly find any job in the sector after this.

Thank you, i’m out.

4 Likes

which upcoming RTS look decent?

When are you going to add high detail models back to the classic mode?
Currently you have removed the option to change model detail in classic mode as it was originally. As a result the classic models now use what used to be a medium setting for model settings = less polygons than they did in the original game when model details option was set to high. That s why classic looks so bad now. This is an embarassement tbh.

1 Like

HH were faster than other comparable units.

“Endurance Aura movement speed bonus reduced from 0.1/0.2/0.3 to 0.1/0.15/0.2.”
Really? Orc is about speed, bloodlust…

I kinda agree this was unneccessary, but mostly because of how much ppl used the speed scrolls.

What the heck is an “IGR client” ?

…red paint…

After I win the First Act of the Rexxar campaign, and close the result menu, the Prologue Campaign appears. I have to navigate back to the campaign menu.
Also, the game froze when I was about to enter the zeppelin to Theramore Isle.
I will check it again.
Thank you in advance.

Orc should have better chances.
Reduced Burrow built time to 40 sec.
A better flying unit which can counter Wyrms (Red dragon rider) or increase the HP of Wind Riders.

Some new Tavern Heroes would be great.
Ogre Warchief, Naga Knight for example.

Captain Jack , ORC is all about speed + power, is obvious that HH should be the fastest . What do you want? Rifleman or Fiend to be faster ?
OMFG - you just destroy a 20 year old well done game!

panthers should be faster than wolves…
if the wolves are not red painted obviously…

Speed in power in their unit behavior, not unit production.

Maybe you are trolling, but that actually depends on the species of cat being referred to as a panther. Panther either refers to a clade (panthera) containing most large species of cats, or colloquially a “black” leopard or jaguar. They all have different maximum speeds. Grey wolves (36-40mph) are slightly faster than Leopards (36mph) and Tigers (35-40mph). The rest of the cats are faster: Lions (50 mph), Jaguars (64mph). Cheetahs are not part of Panthera.

Also, nearly all cats are ambush predators that cannot run very long, whereas wolves are very efficient runners, capable of chasing prey until the prey collapses. So unless Huntresses had a temporary speed boost, the wolves should actually be faster.

Man man man… some basics are lacking here. Everything is faster if you paint it red! (it is a fundamental knowledge derived from… guess!)

1 Like

I know, Warhammer Orcs which can change reality with the power of stupid.

I have a weird addiction to going into technical details. Sorry if that annoyed you.

1 Like

And also a sale to celebrate the fixing of the game :wink: .

1 Like