Partidas que desaparecen y no suman MMR

Se ha vuelto costumbre que algunas partidas que gano en ranked 1v1 no aparece en el historial ni me suma MMR al finalizar. evidentemente con las que pierdo si no existe este problema hahaha.

En este preciso momento acabo de jugar dos partidas. gane las dos pero solo tengo una en el historial. la otra desaparecio totalmente. Ya cerre reinicie el juego, etc. simplemente no aparece la otra victoria y no sume MMR.

(no pude subir pantallazo sale error cuando pongo el link)

a alguien mas le pasa?

Hey there. The Blizzard ladder has never worked correctly in RF. It would be best to use W3Champions.

? in 1v1 (which this guy seems to be referring to) it works pretty close to 100%, at least when I play. I do not reccomend W3Champions to anyone that isn’t super serious about competition, because the standard of skill level is much higher there. It does bug out once in a while, but for 1v1 it generally works. It’s when you get into team games that it breaks a lot more.

I’ve said many times they wouldn’t have had this problem if they chose a name that made it seem more like it was for everybody instead of “champions,” but they didn’t listen to me, arguing that players in Korea use it and they probably don’t know what the English means. Whatever, doesn’t mean the name can’t be better. It’s also too limited for anything other than melee games, doesn’t offer 3v3 (at least, the last time I tried it), and isn’t as easy to use.