Own Reforge, can't install Frozen Throne

I was looking through forums and I understood that if I buy and download Warcraft: Reforged I have the option to play the classic Frozen Throne.

However, I own Reforge for quite some time and I was trying to play the classic game, there is no launcher or ingame option to switch to Frozen Throne… I was searching on Battle.net and I found a setup patch for the game (Blizzard Support - How to Install Warcraft III: Reforged & Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne), I tried to use the launcher but nothing happens, it shows "Starting Battle.net… " and the launcher disappears. It only opens the Battle.net main launcher page open with no indication of Frozen Throne.

Seems the installer patch is not responding,

Could someone please be kind enough to guild me through?

1 Like

that’s not actually how it works anymore, that was how it worked before reforged was released and they were taking preorders. now, if you buy reforged, you get reforged and that’s it.

In Reforged, the two original campaigns are merged into one big campaign.

So, to get to the TFT part of the combined campaign, you have to start with the RoC campaign and play through to where TFT starts. That, or use the “motherland” cheat code to jump straigh to the 1st TFT mission.