Original voice option

Do you plan to add an option to use original voice in a near futur like you did it in Starcraft 1 remastered ?

In my case I’m playing with french version. Original french voices was just awesome. Some of new french voices literaly break my immersion and it’s sad for this game that I really loved.

Thank you, I really hope to see the option to allow usage of the good old voices. I think that if you did it in starcraft remastered, Warcraft 3 reforge deserve it too !

1 Like

This guy’s right! The old french voices were owesome : far more good that originals ones!!!
But Reforged french voices are soooooooo bad… Some voicelines have been changed and doesn’t make sence anymore…
There is some TRANSLATION issues!!! Voicelines have been translated litterally and does not make sense. Moreover, ‘pissed’ voicelines have been changed and are not funny anymore…

Please guys, do something…

2 Likes

+1 also the option to have english voices and other language subtitles

1 Like

I don’t like the fact that all new french voice seem made for a normal human voice. In french, peons and paysant don’t have funy voice animore. Even in classic mode, we are stuck with these new sad voices. If you add the option, please make it independant of the classic mode (I want to play with new graphics but classic french voices)