Optimization

never thought a game like WC3 would ever been uninstalled from my pc but its shiy a optimization forced me to do it theres no reason my top of the line nvidia pc should go from 120 fps to 50 fps because i move 5 troops this is literally the only game io have issues with but ofcourse they dont have a actual team working on anything for this game and the response they are going to give me if even any response is going to be from a bot generic cut and paste answer 100% work on your game for the fans who enjoy it maybe ill come back in a year or 2 and it will be fixed who knows but seriously yall have done nothing for this game i wonder if there is still crashing on the founding of durotar campaign its a sad sight to see i remember when warcraft 3 was an amazing game back in classic wow through TBC ERA now its just a sad shell of what it used to be god blizzard has to be the most moronic company ive seen in awhile they have slowly forced the original players out of their community for all their games…something has to be done with this egregious development teams for this company. (cant say a** or sh*t how hilarious)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.