OMG! I can go back to Classic TFT now. Everyone Come read! :D :)

welcome back! :slight_smile:

the server is up as well so we can actually play multiplayer!

I’m Crying of joy :smile:
Thank you so much !

1 Like

Even if LAN doesn’t work (can anyone confirm?) this is better than nothing, thanks man.

1 Like

THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY
the happiest moment in Reforged release has been when we discovered how to go back to our favorite game.
PS
I haven’t seen the famous reforged graphic yet… still grayed out. Still waiting for the ticket to be answered from probable refund (first time in my life and it is sad)

6 Likes

Aww yus more people posting about the PTR version! Thank you for helping to spread the word :smiley:
Unfortunately though, battlenet multiplayer doesn’t seem to work - looks like a ghost town. Not sure about LAN though - has anyone tested it out yet?

Btw, GiantAxe made this thread detailing how to play with LAN over the internet for multiplayer here: For those who want to play Classic Warcraft 3 (sorry if this has already been mentioned, I haven’t been bothered to read the previous posts lol)

2 Likes

multiplayer does work it just needs more players

2 Likes

I don’t think the real problem is to manage to have a working multiplayer version. We know many ways to achieve it. I guess that people are disappointed by the fact that they wanted to finally enjoy it in the true environment that was once battlenet.
Seems like Blizzard had other plans…

use your friggin cd key xD did you not bougth the game?

if this doesn’t work, or somehow gets taken down
there is ALWAYS EUROBATTLE DOT NET, JUST check it out. it is an older version, but hey, working multiplayer. What else do you want?

2 Likes

What about netease that i see grubby on sometimes?

That still works with the classic version right?

1 Like

I’ll give you the tooth what they shall cover this shop.

Main menu, there is a button next to Single player. An orc face. Click on it. There you go, you can revert back to TFT the same exact way. Except it is an Arthas face, this time.

I bet Blizz sees this and “fixes” it.

1 Like

Can any of you non english guys tell if have with it the old voices back?

Thanks!!!

1 Like

We cannot go back to the classic. They deleted the classic and all the good things that had to do with it to force us to have their version straight. I will ask for my refund, as this is a breach of contract. They killed the genre. They killed the franchise.

1 Like

yes indeed best thing ever playing custom without them braking got working ladder to

That worked, thx!

1 Like

few people now because not many people know about it now let others know when it can be like a new server until reforge is fixed or blizzard kills the servers

1 Like