OMG! I can go back to Classic TFT now. Everyone Come read! :D :)

I downloaded some hours ago the beta client, activated it and blocked it in my firewall. Campaign runs fine.

1 Like

Which beta?

Be aware that if you were normally login to battlenet and then u refunded this garbage, they remove your wc3 account along with it.
So basically your normal wc3 login to battlenet is wiped out.
Cannot even login to the test server all of a sudden.
Learn to advise.
Learn to send an email saying: if you remove the garbage from your account you will have to recreate your battlenet account even with your cd-keys.
The abysmal ignorant that is not even able to design a simple login system with a minimum of migration, whoever this funny person is, added this kind of sick revenge for having refunded a game that was already preventing people to play. Really?
Mah… whatever. I’m tired.
A VPN to Garena seems the only well deserved way to go.
Yes, I said it, but sadly there is no alternative in using something I payed for ages ago.
I seriously wonder how these people get hired.
They are just lucky that their support system is good, but anyway it’s not that they can fix problems directly…

you should have been careful and made a new account to b uy it on . cant trust activizzard. scamming scumbags… go grab a cd key off ebay pictures

did PTR get killed off? dont see anyone on here now… edit nvm its working still, conffirmed

Yea, i make CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES, we can meet there. :smiley:

This 100% works. Playing it here:

3 Likes

hey guys, for those who want to coordinate with other fellow ptr gamers, join this discord: _https://discord.gg/dUuGFC (remove underscore to access link)

What if I never had a classic CD Key and have only been using my BN account which prepurchased Reforged to access and play TFT? I cannot access this Test version with this BN account, so I can’t play TFT like you guys can?

Hey, you can find your CD key for those who bought the game online under. the battlenet website, then go to accounts tab and scroll down to find CD keys for games you bought online

1 Like

its under games and subscriptions.

i dont see find cd keys there. more details please

Thank you life savior

Unless you bought it from bnet it wont show your keys . You cant play on PTR without them. So CD or previous ownership. You could find keys online for them as some website still may sell them.

If you had Warcraft III previously installed (between patch 1.28 and 1.31) and the PTR installer is asking for your keys but you don’t remember them.
You might be able to find them in text files called “roc.w3k” & “tft.w3k”
I found these files in the following locations on my computer

• [Main Game Directory] - Ex: C:\Games\WarCraft III\tft.w3k
  • [User Documents] - Ex: C:\Users\USER\Documents\Warcraft III\tft.w3k
  • [Program Data] - Ex: C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III\tft.w3k
2 Likes

thats nice. thank u.

PTR seems still dead. I dont mind to play on reforge at all, alot more ppl are playing on it. its easy to find games. but just missing my old friends on my classic tft friend list. I cant contact them, I dont know whats their IDs on reforge… I dont even know if they are playing reforge… this sucks the most! This is not the game which is for someone play alone. this has been our community which we hang on every single day. especially buddies on CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES, we have played everyday. :frowning:

keep this boosted

1 Like

Keep this at the top join old Wc3 server

2 Likes

May I ask someone confirm me the PTR version contains the old World Editor? Then I am off to go to abandon this Warcraft III: The Nerfed Edition.

I can confirm that.

Although, when I tried to start the World Editor, it took forever to launch – but it sometimes took forever to launch even before Reforged, so its probably a problem with my computer.

1 Like

Thank you very much the information.