Ok thats it ! Goodbye WC3 - RT 2vs2 unplayable

Today i play 8 2vs2 rt games,and guess what ? All losses.
First of all,i am good player.Back in w3arena days i have 58% win rate,on 1000 games…Today i play 3 times in a row vs same AT team,while i playing RT…then next 5 games,i was in team with begginers .First guy have 2 peons in gold mine.Next player whole time camping in base.Next player didnt make hero,just units…etc…

Matchmaking system is worst ever!Once in 10 games i get normal ally…I was playing WC3 since 2006. and now i am force to STOP playing…Thank Blizzard !

11 Likes

I stopped playing any random team long time ago, because it has no point. Even 10 years ago most of my allies were total noobs with 3 peons in gold mine and 15 to lumber. When i got a decent ally, i was saving a replay because this view was so rare.

3 Likes

It is not the fault of the new ones. If searching for vs bots is between difficult and impossible if you have a particular bug.
You have no way to practice the basics.

And the campaign is too easy. Even when you make it difficult.

1 Like

Yeah, making random team play vs arranged team totally ruins the fun.

4 Likes

In SC2 there’s this streamer called ProTech that keeps complaining about the same, always getting the noob teams while he claims being Rank 1 2v2 player. Yet no one likes him to make an AT with him so he plays and co like calling each other hackers.

I think in war3 the bad allies are worse than in sc2, cant say

play with friend
play 1v1 or ffa
play custom games
and if you really want to play RT, well jsut play for fun and have 0 expectation from your allies

Don’t like 1-1, and 2-2 is unplayable if u have no friends and just want to find same newbee-average lvl opponents. Stopped playing for same reason. Keep getting At and destroyed. Awful matchmaking. Custom games is the only reason to launch this game atm

4 Likes

Yup, everybody has complained about it but yet Blizzard somehow thought it would be a good idea.

2 Likes

They should make 2 modes for multiplayer - one for beginners where they get matches with other beginners and a mode for experienced players. Well noobs will go into mode for experienced players too but I guess way more go into beginner mode if they had the choice

1 Like

Then a lot of experienced people will play a beginner mode just to blow off steam.

Yeah because there’d be no way for Blizzard to implement a system based on new accounts or something that stops that happening.

U guys act a bit ridiculous, it is not blizzards fault if people play bad, there is matchmaking, just because u want people to play good in matchups doesn’t mean it is a given, as someone alrdy said, don’t expect too much from rnds, someone will always suck, play 1vs1 if it bothers u so much or quit playing with rnds, 2vs2 etc. Is a team game, chances are high people wont play in team tough

How is working Matchmaking is blizzards fault. It didn’t meet my expectations.

1 Like

Go play solo, 2nd, 58% is trash.

58% is not bad. Not any pro player, but decent enough. I guess Fiends u have much higher winrate, u should play tournaments then. U waste ur talent dude :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got a 89% win rate.

Then what are u waiting for? WGL awaits u, go make money dude, dont waste ur time on this forum :wink:

1 Like

But dont allow beginner mode to have any gain to it. Kinda like how LoL has their set up

I love team games. Here is what you do…play and when you get teamed with someone your skill level, ask them for more games? I do it all the time.

Back before TFT I used to play NE in 1on1. I had an 80% winrate. In 2on2 I couldn’t even win a game because no one ever made units. If I got rushed I died because it was 1on2. If my ally got rushed they left because they had no units