I can’t play the game because of this change. Seems like a bug to me
Also, my issue is with 3.0, so anything about 1.29 Legacy is irrelevant to my issue
I can’t play the game because of this change. Seems like a bug to me
Also, my issue is with 3.0, so anything about 1.29 Legacy is irrelevant to my issue
Not bug unfortunately.
Support Article:
Offline Mode in Select Battle.net Games
Warcraft III: Reforged no longer supports offline mode.
We recognize that many players have spent years with the game as it has evolved over time. For players who prefer LAN or offline functionality, we recently re-released the legacy 1.29 client on Battle.net, which continues to support those experiences and is available to all owners of Warcraft III, including both Reforged and Classic players.
Hey, you know how I said that the 1.29 Legacy client isn’t a solution?
Yeah, that didn’t stop applying at any point in this thread
Yes, I was just explaining how it wasn’t a bug.
Very unhelpful, thank you
Hey, I guess I just call it for what it’s not. Sorry for being unhelpful, but calling something a bug when it’s clearly not is also false reporting.
Well the game isn’t functioning. Seems like a bug to me.
If they intentionally made the game bugged, then that seems like something that they should fix, no?
I don’t see how they intentionally bugged it.
I see how you see it that way, if that helps.
Fine, intentionally made the game nonfunctional. Happy now?
intentionally made the game’s offline and LAN nonfunctional.
Fixed. ^
Did you tried what J suggested above?
Watch out for Forest Trolls. Once you feed them, they don’t go away, like Bugs