Odd behavior after playing a custom game

I created a custom game to check the new chat options (to see if they could be changed freely, unlike the profanity filter which can’t be for whatever reason).

After I was done testing this, I quit the game. Upon doing so, despite that this was a custom game, I got a “waiting for results” screen afterward, which eventually errored out to “failed to retrieve data” (since custom games don’t have stats recorded anyway…). After clicking Back, the game drops me to the Tournament versus UI instead of the custom game UI which was what I was using last.

These problems didn’t appear on my end but the PTR seems to be wonky, i hope blizzard looks into it.

I will add to this with my own findings for whatever its worth;

When testing maps i try to check options, any minor change in the options while ingame, try to save or discard changes and the game crashes.

Trying to find custom games either single player or mp, when i’m lead to the list to pick a map, it just redirects me to the C drive as a whole even though i have the Warcraft III PTR folder in my documents and have used it before.

Ha ha! I am glad that after making the game and defend that is perfect, 2-3 years pass and blizzard employee’s discover (on their own skins) the same problem we are struggeling since the beginning of Reforged !

Just I wrote 10x times at least about “Failed to retreive data” and not recording wins.
Happens on daily basis, I am glad if after 10 wins 1 or 2 are recorded !
Others made also videos, thousand of requests to fix those.

I do not know about tournament drop, but game crash during middle or after battle often (like 5 times / day) - bet you experiencing the same just for Tournaments
So after crash I got the white Report Application “box” to send feedback for blizzard than re-open button but this button never works to re-open, so close everything + I insist to open again.