Now for wrath, now for ruin!

The PTR of the Reforged is updated with a note that the server is testing on version 1.33!! This means that in the office, one of the ActiBlizzKing (ABK) employees was permitted to take a breather and review the state of the War3 and try to play the rumored 1.33 build!

In this world, there is the war of information. The YouTub and the Facebalk and the other information technology companies want to kill the warcraft. They are against us, seeking to destroy us! But this man, the one man in the office who was momentarily permitted to consider that the War3 exists and perhaps he should improve it, he is our man who deserves our love and support!! He stood up to his bosses and bothered to care about this product technology!
Soon, he may get attacked by the information warfare. The social medias and the outrage demons will be looking for him. If you know him, stand by him! Let us stand and fight the information war to its last to try to have the opportunity of the War3 in a world that so desperately wants the War3 to die!!
But it will not die! I can choose to play the Reforged if I choose to! You can too! Even if the man publishes the 1.33 to the PTR but never to the release, we would still get to enjoy that much more Warcraft before the end! Let the Warcraft RTS not die!

Now for wrath, now for ruin, and the red sun rises!!!

3 Likes

ActiBlizzKrieg.

Patch 1.33 changelog:

1/1. Footprints now work in Windows 11 as planned at release.

3 Likes

Footprints. A whole patch… for footprints.

Remind me never to waste money on this crap company again.

Is this legit or are you trolling?

1 Like

It’s a joke, but I guess it won’t be different from reality^^

(there was no windows 11 at release)

No offense, but this is a perfect example of what I meant when I said, “Soon, he may get attacked by the information warfare.” We do not have to be this way. We do not have to keep poking fun at some inside joke past occurrence of a time when the community of players largely disagreed with the prioritization decisions getting made by ABK. Most likely, the people who were capable of even having those kinds of priorities are laid off by now.

1 Like

Ok let’s say:

10+ reconnection button, old menu, public hosting, no bloatware downloads
10 Everything that was supposed to be done.
…
1 more footprints and useless stuff
0 the usual empty “soon” announcement
-x some smart news like reducing services even more, ask for more money, some new scam, lootboxes

let’s see what happens?^^

Ok that was fast:

Now for wrath now for ruin and the red dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn… and the suuun rises!!!

DEEEEAAAATTTTHHHHHHHHH!!!

1 Like