None of my accounts can log on anymore

this is the only blizzard forum i can access now. if i go out of this forum i get logged out and can not log back in. i know that this is meant to be warcraft 3 tech support but, i can not access any other forum now.

Delete your cookies?

I’ve had this happen before, but normally wiping your cookies will fix this.

that is not possible anymore. modern browsers does not have that function. there is something strange here however. i got in an editing conflict with myself for some reason.

Um… all browsers have that function. Just ask google.

In Chrome

On your computer, open Chrome.
At the top right, click More .
Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
Click Clear data.

Microsoft Edge

Open Microsoft Edge and select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services.
Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
Under Time range, choose a time range.
Select Cookies and other site data, and then select Clear now.

Firefox

On the menu to the left, select Privacy & Security. Under the Cookies and Site Data option, **click the "Clear Data...**" button. Select only the two options and hit clear now. If on a Windows computer, close and re-open Firefox to save your changes.

Safari

**To clear cache and cookies:**

1. From the home screen, Select Settings > Safari.
2. At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, Select Clear cookies and data or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache.
3. Confirm when prompted.

I know how to do all t his already, but just for you, I asked google: “How do I delete cookies in {insert browser here}?”

i am using comodo dragon and opera, none of which can delete cookies. comodo dragon no longer even have any options for anything.