No news for 6 months has turned us into beasts

I think you are really schizophrenic, you must see a doctor, you are doing the exact stuff that you are claiming to be opposite of it. You say Blizzard games are not flawless, you are not putting them up on a pedestal AND THEN defend each and everyone of them in each post that criticizes the things that Blizzard doing right now. You made 1k posts with just defending their stuff and made one post to say ‘hey, I criticized them too’

I guess I would rather be schizophrenic than whatever it is you have. You’re just remarkably unpleasant to even try to converse with, yourarthas.

I did it so many times before, no I don’t even find a reason to say ‘facts’ to your face cause you are just living in your pink world full of ponies that wear Blizzcon t shirts and telling you everything is alright

I mean the obvious one would be to lend more credibility to yourself in the eyes of others and if it were stuff I couldn’t refute or was just outright wrong about, then wouldn’t that just help undermine me further?

Whole forums does it to you so, I don’t even need to try.

1 Like

As an upstanding member of this community, that sounds awfully lazy of you.

Hipocricy is the most fun sometimes…to think those two commentaries were made by the same person…
First u basically say everyone bullies you because they don’t like what you say

Then you basically do the exact same thing… Lol…

U need that common sense someone was talking about earlier on this thread.

1 Like

Well, the stuff he wrote are the ‘truth’ but if anyone disagrees it is just an ‘opinion’ that he does not like, we have opinions(even if they are obvious facts like 1 +1 = 2) , but he has the facts that we can not discuss and prove wrong with our poor opinions

1 Like

Some say truth hurts more than a lie… Hahaha…
And looks like Arthas is coming back from northrend for some truth talking. :joy:

1 Like

why did i came on this forum in the first place

There’s a vast between remarking about a thread’s contents and constantly making sure you get your personal digs in on/at someone because of your personal dislike for them.

I’ve never claimed this, but feel free to find a thread where I have.

The biggest examples of this I could possibly think of are about art. Like say, the Reforged designs of the footmen, Arthas, and Jaina. Story/lore stuff I think is kind of blatantly obvious in regards to what’s been hinted at for Reforged, but still subjective. I just find that people griping about it now are a little late to the party while also ignoring a lot of contextual clues around the Warcraft series as a whole.

WoW:

Wc 2:

Wc3:

Hmm all of them looks in both the same style and the same stand pose of Reforged Footman :slight_smile:

So is this the truth or just your personal ondirectional opinion?

1 Like

Just a paragraph later he does the thing that he said he never did and said ‘find it if you can’, Here found for you

2 Likes

So, again context. I invite you to reread my post and apologize if it may have been formatted incorrectly.

I was remarking about the lore/story stuff they’re gonna be fluffing up in Reforged and why it’s happening. That’s because of the Warcraft series and how they’ve been handling it over the last, what? 25 years?

It wasn’t in regards to the Footmen. The Footmen are another discussion entirely and one that has a lot, lot more wiggle room for discussion (that really doesn’t have much of a conclusion except for when Reforged does release and whatever’s final in there) but I still think the bulk of that visual design is kind of self-explanatory.

In regards to both visual design and what’s going to be happening with a ‘Reforged’ campaign? Opinion.

OH so you are implying you still do say the truth in some cases… Cleaver move

1 Like

I mean. Sure? It’s a personal truth but not an all-encompassing one. I’m open to other perspectives or takes but there’s just some weird ones that keep popping up. People want to stand and die on bizarre hills with some of their feedback.

What makes their opinions bizzare and yours normal?

We could always get back into the old ‘censoring Jaina and she’s wearing too much armour’ debate and see what pops up for examples.

Hell there was already a small parallel with that one thread about people wanting female night elf units to retain their bikinis because reasons.

So wanting Night Elves to retain their ‘bikinis’ that are in Warcraft III for 15 years and in cough WoW for years(first shown in trailer) is a weird opinion?