No news for 6 months has turned us into beasts

It isn’t. I’ve got next week’s work schedule, my cat, bills, other budgeting, uh…

I actually only heard about them once it was pointed out here in the forums that they also did work on Starcraft: Remastered. Wouldn’t be surprised when/if they do a Diablo 2 Remastered that they’re contracted again, at this rate.

Here is the proof of you working with them, said it yourself thanks!

I work at a record store in a mall but whatever fits your delusional narrative. Sales associates don’t have big pull with a video game company.

guess like it’s what i get for even existing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i mean my existence is pretty much the biggest joke of history so it's understandable tho :upside_down_face:

Hell if u were willing to tell us that wouldn’t make you a useful pawn, see the point is that people think u are just another person defending almost everything blizzard does, just for the sake of it…
And yeah I haven’t been active for a while but I still remember you are every thread aids.

2 Likes

See I just assumed people on a video game forum wouldn’t need a small chunk of someone’s life story in order to clear the air in regards to crazy conspiracy theories that have had no basis in any sort of reality except from the perspective of “I don’t like how this person talks or thinks”.

I also keep linking to a thread where I made a post critiquing some of Blizzard’s stuff as a whole (in regards to these weird claims where I defend a company), but it’s continually in vain because people either don’t bother following the link or if they do read it, they discredit it for some small and half-baked reason.

Not like I’d expect it to stop you lot from trying to have it out with me or always resort to personal attacks for absolutely inane reasons. But, eh.

EDIT: Oh whoops, my hand slipped and here’s a link to the thread and my post in particular again.

1 Like

An epic critique about your company is not remastering the game you like first, but you are eating all the stuff they serve anyway so…

I feel like you all need to move your attention and discussions back to me because i am the most important person here

2 Likes

the truest thing i’ve read on this thread

The truest thing next to your EXISTENCE

1 Like

Just because I’ve played all their games doesn’t mean I put every single one up on a pedestal or think they’re all flawless. In fact it’s one of the reasons I’d be leery of a Starcraft 3, Diablo 4, or Warcraft 4 right now. Starcraft 2’s story had some real steep lows and Diablo 3’s had interesting notes but they were few and far between, buried under a lot of the muck.

Also if you just read my first line of critique and stopped there, yourarthas, then I can’t help you past that. Though ultimately in the end I would love to see a remaster of all three of their like. Golden age games. Brood War, Warcraft 3, and Diablo 2.

Don’t flatter yourself sweet pie, I don’t actually believe you are an employee, this is more of satirize on my part, due to the fact that u enter in every thread where people complain about the game, and u say, everything is fine,

Basically boycotting the whole thread, like u did with a couple of mine. And how is being done right now, instead or arguing about the topic, we are battling each other…

So Mr employee… Live and let live.

1 Like

Well if you are really thinking like this I can’t help you either, you must see a doctor really. Or I can respond with probably one of your favorite comments from your CEO: You think you do, but you don’t

except that my existence is actually the wrongest thing

Ah yes, this very important and crucial thread about…

Really intriguing dialogue that opens and inspires a lot of discussion, doesn’t it? Like how much do we have to beat this dead horse about there being a lack of news? We all know it.

I’m not. Reread my post, thank you.

I think you are really schizophrenic, you must see a doctor, you are doing the exact stuff that you are claiming to be opposite of it. You say Blizzard games are not flawless, you are not putting them up on a pedestal AND THEN defend each and everyone of them in each post that criticizes the things that Blizzard doing right now. You made 1k posts with just defending their stuff and made one post to say ‘hey, I criticized them too’

I guess I would rather be schizophrenic than whatever it is you have. You’re just remarkably unpleasant to even try to converse with, yourarthas.

I did it so many times before, no I don’t even find a reason to say ‘facts’ to your face cause you are just living in your pink world full of ponies that wear Blizzcon t shirts and telling you everything is alright

I mean the obvious one would be to lend more credibility to yourself in the eyes of others and if it were stuff I couldn’t refute or was just outright wrong about, then wouldn’t that just help undermine me further?

Whole forums does it to you so, I don’t even need to try.

1 Like