No Custom Campaigns?

It is not immediately apparent where Custom Campaigns can be accessed and played for reforged. There is nowhere in the game menus where I can see that they are playable/accessable. Is the feature not available for Reforged?

11 Likes

there is literally a menu option on the left that says ā€œcustom gameā€ā€¦

There is no such thing called custom campaign, at least Iā€™ve never heard of that anyway. but you can play custom games.

been too long i donā€™t remember, but maybe they will put that in later. not sure. for now the game appears to be really broken anyway lol

1 Like

Yeah, I came to comment here on the lack of custom campaign, you still can make them in the map editor, so either this has been overlooked or coming in a later update

5 Likes

This was also one of the first things I looked for when I started the game. Iā€™m disappointed. Seems like a major classic feature that just got overlooked. Hope it gets patched in soon.

9 Likes

I am not buying it until they implement it.

15 Likes

[OutsiderXE]

I am not buying it until they implement it.

The god has spoken. I am glad we are on the same page.

6 Likes

Whatā€™s deeply disturbing to me is that, because the clients have been merged, you canā€™t go back to the vanilla mode to play them either. The ability to play custom campaigns just seems gone.

5 Likes

if there is downvote button,you would have been downvoted to the pit of hell

5 Likes

I tried looking for it too, I want to play that Orc mini campaign in which Thrallā€™s ship is stranded on that island during the storm.

Also, Iā€™m feeling some HARD nostalgia for the Dwarf campaign, that came out when I was in the 7th grade and it was mad hype for me and my friends.

2 Likes

Donā€™t drop your hopes yet, but likewise here Mate,
I made another post with Bugfixes/Suggestions to combat this and make them implement Custom Campaigns ASAP

Thatā€™s part of the actual campaign now, doubtful itā€™s gonna be part of the game even when/if custom campaigns are added back

I have the original W3, (I downloaded before reforged came out, its saved in a zip file and it still works fine if you run directly from The game itself. I was playing a Custom campaign last night on it. I figured Iā€™d get around to reforged when they fixed it. I didnā€™t steal it, I would like to add! any employee can check my account and see I own both games.

BLIZZARD! Make custom campaigns option and REMAKE the original campaigns the way u wantedā€¦ with the help of Christie golden!

1 Like

I also want to have Custom Campaigns, but what does this have to do with Christie golden?

I think there was some article stating she was involved in rewriting WC3. I might be wrong. In any case, she actually has rewritten the WC3 story in some novels. Iā€™ve only read Rise of the Lich King and that was OK.